Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

1 ... 9101112

Re: Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

It's black with silver metal flake, and snow flakes on it. It has a few dings, and the bottom edge is flaking, but I was thinking I could do a black border on the bottom.

Re: Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

Dings are just a fact of life.No big deal. I see the snow flakes now. I dig 'em. Yeah, I'd definitely use it if it was mine. The border idea sounds like a good plan

Re: Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

Hellbilly429

That is a beautiful tank tools, I'd definately roll with it. Bikes looking good so far

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Re: Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

cdaiscool
I agree, I think I like it better.

Sheesh, you've got parts lying everywhere... a tank from '79? Shit, my middle brother wasn't even born yet!
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

Half-Caf
If you don't like the snowflakes, you could do the fat stripe like half-caf used to have.

My tank also had a few dings
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

Red from Cycle one was here last Sunday, and helped me to get my sprockets lined up. The sprockets were 3/8 inch off, and I could not figure it out. It turns out that the 75 (CAN) -76 matic engines have have the same difference in the sprockets as the 69-76, and 77-78 manual engines do. I have been comparing with a 77 matic, when I should have been comparing to the original 76 Toolmatic. The engine in MV is a 76. I also figured out that the spacing, for the engine mounts is different between 76-77, and that the frames are different. I can't believe Honda did all this just to switch to a 630 chain in 77.

Re: Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

Wow.That is surprising.At least you got it all sorted now

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

I know it has been awhile, but I finally have an update. I was at a rummage sale/swap meet the other day and found my rear fender.

I do not know what it is off of and it has been cut down, but it is perfect.

1 ... 9101112