Piute putt 1977 CB 750 F2

1 ... 27282930

Re: Piute putt 1977 CB 750 F2

shultz_1978
^^^^^dual purpose^^^^^^^^^ If you build it they will come.
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: Piute putt 1977 CB 750 F2

         Trying to find The stk.nuts N bolts ,
      stk nut has a ground wire welded to it that will be handy this time out.

                              Wasn't sure would clear this cust.H-4 bucket

                 This will be nice compared to bulb having to use in Vetter Faring

Re: Piute putt 1977 CB 750 F2

Piute

                           Found the sodering stuff to fix my NEW batt.
                           The ground thingy broke 1st time I took out batt.
                                   Seller(e-bay) wonts pictures before ?

Re: Piute putt 1977 CB 750 F2

piute 2
O.k. so this were I left off, heck been through battery  a year,need another now. Pictures may be a prob. This time around.Fills good to read all the ? N answers I missed great info !

Re: Piute putt 1977 CB 750 F2

piute 2
 there how she sets now, took out for dusting.

Re: Piute putt 1977 CB 750 F2

Your paint job seems to be holding up nicely!

Re: Piute putt 1977 CB 750 F2

piute 2
Well lady's n germ's, Piutes putt goes on the "C list "1800 been setting to long n I'm not moving it or worrying about it being stolen . Had the Heritage stolen ,but a h... Got caught 3yrs later.
 Anyhow thank you all for help with build, n many parts , that still in box ?
 Planing a lil smaller 305 ? I can drive ,getting by with scooters 72cc n building a 100cc with trailer hitch of course ?
 God bless this sight..

Re: Piute putt 1977 CB 750 F2

MR Mark
Need to learn how to post, well hit 70 yesterday, but back to 30s now, Have to get her going, could not sell or no good interested in buying.
 So .. let's get-her done and let them pay the bill,
Just need warm weather , no garage or even carport.
  Tank got a few cracks, rims took a beating crossing fields "Chrome Ribs" but most all holding up.
Will be going over it all, same colors is now. Most likely end up keeping
1 ... 27282930