Still alive?

Am I the only one still alive here?

Re: Still alive?

Good morning , Tools!

Re: Still alive?

Whew, I was beginning to think I was the only one left.

Maz

Re: Still alive?

Maz
I'm still here in the UK!
Maz
'76 CB500T
'75 GL1000 'Wing
'79 CB750L
'90 FJ1200
'93 GS500E

In a little place called Bexley, Kent, UK (Just south of London!)

Re: Still alive?

Re: Still alive?

motogrady
Administrator
Still dropping by.
Sorry about the lack of posting.

Working on acquiring another cb750.
An 81 with 9k on the clock.
Another 200 bucks and it's mine.
Winter was tuff on the pocket.
It's a k model, been sitting in the back of a dealers warehouse.
Just dust on it from sitting, besides that all OEM.
Kinda wish I hadn't sold that low miles c model awhile back,
would have given me all 3 models of the first DOHC s.

I got a plan......another one, a c model, and 3 smaller bikes 350 or 450 twins,  maybe a move to a new location......that's all I can say now.

Pics on the k model maybe this week.

Re: Still alive?

Re: Still alive?

Yeah, I rarely drop by. My cb has been out of service for years. It needs a rebuild, and money just hasn't been there cause of family expenses. The day is coming where it will get its due. Slight over-bore, main thing will be a hotter cam and some porting.

Just hit a time where I am on the go a lot.

Re: Still alive?

I'm going to see if I can figure out some google-fu and maybe bring up the traffic some.

Re: Still alive?

COOL! Give me a shout when you are ready to rebuild that engine.

Re: Still alive?

motogrady
Administrator
Eureka! Got that k model paid off today guys.

I think it's an 80.
I think it's a blue one.
Pretty sure it's all oem.
I'm sure it's kinda low miles, like 9k.
Been months since I put 400 down on it, took most of the winter to chink the other 600 off.

Gonna try and get over there in a day or so, I'll get some pics when I do.

Hopefully, it's half as nice as this one...........

Re: Still alive?

COOL!!!!

Re: Still alive?

rich
I still check it out from time to time. All my bikes are fu&*ed  from sitting with gas in them. Got real depressed after I lost my son a few years ago and didn't ride or take care of them. One of my CB-750s  is stuck in the yard, it's like it's stuck in gear or the engine seized and the clutch won't disengage. I'm going to have to remove the chain just to move it.

I'll probably  just get a trailer and bring them all to a swap meet to sell one day.

89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Still alive?

Rick. Nooooooo Don't do that. Just relax, take a deep breath and concentrate on one and get it going. You will feel better.

Re: Still alive?

motogrady
Administrator
I got over there today guys.
So much stuff I could not get real close.
It's a blue one.

Gonna try and get this thing out and to my place by the weekend.

I'm excited.

Re: Still alive?

motogrady

Supposedly there's a guy that had a few bikes in a garage that knows the guy I bought this k model off of.
He said there is an 80 cb750 in there.
An F model.  Black, just like my 79.
All OEM, factory paint.

Here we go....

Ps sorry about the pic guys. Put up here it's 90 degrees out.  Couldn't figure out how to turn it level..

Re: Still alive?

I think I see a mirror.

Maz

Re: Still alive?

Maz
I think I see two of the 4 mufflers.  K model?
Maz
'76 CB500T
'75 GL1000 'Wing
'79 CB750L
'90 FJ1200
'93 GS500E

In a little place called Bexley, Kent, UK (Just south of London!)

Re: Still alive?

motogrady
Administrator
Ya it's a K Matz.

I just have been kinda slammed with work, the rain will not stop, all that stuff has to come out .........
I'm hoping this weekend to make it happen.  The bike is dry.  It's secure. Young Grady would have had that thing out of there last week.

Maz