Where do you hang your hat at night?

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Daddyman
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

zombiekillinEMT
Hi all. I'm in Milwaukee, WI. Proud to drive my 81 Honda CB750F in Harley-town (that is, when it's running!). I'm all about virtually roughing up some HD owners! Haha. I look forward to chatting with you all more!

Milwaukee, WI
1981 CB750F

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Welcome there Zombikiller. Do, you know how they came up with the names of towns in Wisconsin?

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

zombiekillinEMT
Is this a Wayne's World reference?

I believe they're Native American words. Which is why no one outside of Wisconsin can pronounce "Oconomowoc".
Milwaukee, WI
1981 CB750F

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Yep, Native American words. When the settlers arrived they would walk up to a Native American, and goose them. What ever they said was what they named the place.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

watch lots of friend near you just moved from St.Pt.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

What a 1st impression they put on us bunch of grab azzez,stink finger ,....
   And still no respect
                                   >>>Piute<<<N>>>Judose<<<

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

78_Jen
I'm in Toledo, Washington State.  Just about halfway between Seattle and Portland.
If you're bored, then you're boring.
78 CB750A
73 XL250
82 CB450SC

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Piute
 So 78   jen   that were the Columbia runs into pacific,had that river behind my shop in Entiat up by Wenatchee last there in "80",great riding area the Dall's any were along the border is great cause of the river.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Your not far from my Bratty little sister. She lives in Yelm. She also is an avid motorcyclist.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

JPSmee
Suffolk, VA.

Shiny, I'll be in your next of the woods next weekend for a ride along the parkway with the in-laws
Lady Amalthea

1981 CB750C Suffolk, VA

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

JPSmee wrote

Thats awesome!Too bad i dont have a bike so i could tag along.Maybe in a the springI'm very much looking forward to riding the parkway,though i have heard many people say it eats tires.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

JPSmee
Tire eating roads eh? I'll keep an eye out for that

I guess it's all the turning. I'm just looking forward to doing a ride that's more than just around my neighborhood (only just started riding like 3 months ago, and am obviously hooked )
Lady Amalthea

1981 CB750C Suffolk, VA

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

JPSmee wrote
Suffolk, VA.

Shiny, I'll be in your next of the woods next weekend for a ride along the parkway with the in-laws
If, you hear banjos playing, RUN!!

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Nah,if you hear a banjo that's just Pops playing in his recliner...now if you hear a click-click....you might wanna sidle on off

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

FastCletus
I am originally from SC. Living out west now.  I know all those roads up there well.  Greenville, Taylors, Simpsonville, Greer, etc etc ect
@FastCletus552 aka Jimmy C, buildin' rides out of Napa CA
Current Build 1980 CB 750 F
Finished Build 1975 CB 500T Cafe Racer - SOLD
2002 Ducati 998 Biposto
2005 Rossi #46 Scooter

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Have you ever been to Bethune SC?

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Bigz
Im from newport ri! Scaring away tourists since 1989!! Where are all my new england bretheren?
Terrifying tourists since 1989.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Lucky 1
It says paper jam because there are little bits of paper caught in the rollers etc.
You need to take it apart and clean all of that stuff out.
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?