Where do you hang your hat at night?

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

trapper
Ridin' loud and proud in Franklin NH. Born and raised in Mass but, transplanted here about a year ago.
It ain't a custom till you have customized it yourself.

1981 CB750c (current daily ride and build)
1980 GL500 (Stripped and rebuilding)
1981 CM450 (Stripped and rebuilding)

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

FastCletus
tools1 -Bethune SC? Don't recall, which means I couldn't of missed much.  i have driven through it though.  Did a few track days in that area, as well as attended the carolina cup
@FastCletus552 aka Jimmy C, buildin' rides out of Napa CA
Current Build 1980 CB 750 F
Finished Build 1975 CB 500T Cafe Racer - SOLD
2002 Ducati 998 Biposto
2005 Rossi #46 Scooter

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Well you drove right by my house then. And you did not even wave.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

MarkPBG
Originally from South Bend, IN, now I'm in Palm Beach Gardens, FL riding 12 months a year! :) The roads may be flat and the twisties few and far between, but the scenery that those kinds of roads give you time to look at are just amazing, even more so on a bike.
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Luke, I found it.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Thanks, TOOLS. Not sure how I nuked it, but I'm glad it's back.  I'll kill my message.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

biker_pastor
Muskogee, Oklahoma USA.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

maybe73
Huntley, IL. = A suburb northwest of Chicago, IL. USA. It was 2 degrees Fahrenheit, -14 with the wind chill on my way to work this morning. I decided not to ride in.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

maybe73 wrote
Huntley, IL. = A suburb northwest of Chicago, IL. USA. It was 2 degrees Fahrenheit, -14 with the wind chill on my way to work this morning. I decided not to ride in.
Wussey.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

maybe73
Smart Wussey

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

dstaff
Ottawa ON, Canada, and New to this forum.
dstaff
1982 CB750C
1980 CB650C

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

dstaff wrote
Ottawa ON, Canada, and New to this forum.
 Welcome in!
Maz

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Maz
A little place called Bexley, Kent in the UK. It's like London only more grassy bits.
'76 CB500T
'75 GL1000 'Wing
'79 CB750L
'90 FJ1200
'93 GS500E

In a little place called Bexley, Kent, UK (Just south of London!)

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Ray

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Ray
Tools   you should get your sister in Yelm to send you some  FAMOUS Stewarts Meat Jerky. she lives  up the road 5 miles from them.   PS  I am 38 miles from Yelm. One of  our secratarys  lives in Yelm.   Small world

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

sfaulk320
Right out side of pittsburgh, pa

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

mikeyboy1
 South by God Pomfret Vermont--- under a ton of snow!!

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

modularduck
The peoples republic of Portland. OR.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

modularduck wrote
The peoples republic of Portland. OR.
In Portland....