piute 1977 CB 750 F2 SADDLE BAGS / FAIRING/TRAILER HITCH (touring)

Re: piute 1977 CB 750 F2 SADDLE BAGS / FAIRING/TRAILER HITCH (touring)

shultz_1978
Hello I have not seen any thing from our Piute For a little while.

what is up?
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: piute 1977 CB 750 F2 SADDLE BAGS / FAIRING/TRAILER HITCH (touring)

I dont know. I've emailed him,but didn't hear back from him. Hopefully it's just something to do with the move.

Re: piute 1977 CB 750 F2 SADDLE BAGS / FAIRING/TRAILER HITCH (touring)

shultz_1978
You are probably right.  I enjoy reading some of the post he puts up.  HAHA
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: piute 1977 CB 750 F2 SADDLE BAGS / FAIRING/TRAILER HITCH (touring)

Hoosier Daddy
I was wondering the same thing. Remebered the move and his laptop questions. Hope it's just a matter of time till he's back.
81 Honda CB750C - Current Project
67 BSA Spitfire MkIII - Next Up (Full Resto)
81 Honda GL1100 - Bob / Cafe´
80 Suzuki GS750L - Bratstyle
72 Honda CB450K5 - Basket Case
73 Honda CB350F Cafe' (Gone but not forgotten)

Don't wait for opportunity to knock... kick the door down and drag the old harlot in!

Re: piute 1977 CB 750 F2 SADDLE BAGS / FAIRING/TRAILER HITCH (touring)

piute 2
Lucie I'm home ! Been a while couple years couldn't/ didn't no how to get back in. Kickstand down in Mount Vernon, mo. 20 mile w.on i44 . Been working my az off at Positronics we make specialized plugs military, space, doc.stuff. Sit on my as all day, lost my right to tide for another year, been sporting a TMEC 49 cc Putt Putt. No lic. Or ins. Needed till 2016.

Re: piute 1977 CB 750 F2 SADDLE BAGS / FAIRING/TRAILER HITCH (touring)

piute 2
lets see if works, I have no internet or computor,jumped on this from work, forgot passwords heck glad Im still able to see you all here stilll, looking to try harder to keep in touch and catch up on the miles, the bikes been parked for a while but still have and start working on sooon.
 almost sold a couple times but not again , Enjoy my friends....

Re: piute 1977 CB 750 F2 SADDLE BAGS / FAIRING/TRAILER HITCH (touring)

Glad to have you back. What ever happened with your stolen/recovered Harley?