what's this worth ?

mikeyboy1
This post was updated on .

 what's a good price to ask for this ? 78 750K,new rings,brakes ,wheel & master cylinders rebuilt,new cluthes w/heavy duty springs,chain.paint is original,aluminum polished & hi temp clearcote,9995 miles.sat for 21 years.thinking of selling it.looking for ideas on price.also thinking of different bars,maybe more swept back.any ideas?
thanx  Mike

Re: what's this worth ?

hondacb750f
If it runs as good as it looks.?........ More than you think.!

Re: what's this worth ?

It looks like new, yet.  It's in amazing condition, really.  No idea, actually, but at least $2,000, IMO.  Best of luck!  Cheers!

Re: what's this worth ?

seestheday
Depends on where you are.

Thats a $2500-$3000 bike in Ontario, Canada.
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: what's this worth ?

motogrady
Administrator

I agree with srgnt slag, 2 grand it should go.

1500 would be a great buy imo.

take that sissy bar off, it's a sweet lookin bike