Internet Oddities

12345 ... 7

Re: World's fastest bike builder?

MarkPBG
I don't know, I think that "fire extinguisher" might actually be the fuel tank! I think I saw a hose running from it to the carbs.
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Vintage Honda Ad…..with celebrity….

MarkPBG
Recognize anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1CuZRPM0Aw
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Another classic Honda commercial….

MarkPBG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz0L9PeGsHg&feature=related
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

motorcycle suv….take the whole family for a ride….

MarkPBG
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2JHqdu/de.trinixy.ru/pics4/20110407/podborka_65.jpg/
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: motorcycle suv….take the whole family for a ride….

Well,that redefines trike now,doesn't it

Re: motorcycle suv….take the whole family for a ride….

Half-Caf
Not exactly motorcycle-related, but close enough

The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: motorcycle suv….take the whole family for a ride….

LOL.We are Speedway dealers. We saw this a few weeks back at the shop. That thing is crazy

Re: motorcycle suv….take the whole family for a ride….

I want one!!!!!

need help with mower!

MarkPBG
My grass is just too tall and tough for my push mower, so if anyone knows, where to drill into the intake and at what angle to install nitrous jets?
Maybe I should just get an old riding mower and put a little turbo on it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GfG1ynFYIQ&feature=related
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Swedish off road motorcycle FAIL

MarkPBG
I laughed so hard I nearly cried. Poor guy….
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5P7UKQ/www.todaysbigfail.com/view/20111202/
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Rocket powered bicycles!

MarkPBG
FTW! F your huffy! Lol

http://www.retronaut.co/2012/01/vintage-rocket-powered-bicycles-1929-1951/
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Rocket powered bicycles!

Poop guy on the dirtbike..what great buddies

"Herr Richter can be seen picking himself out of a ditch at top right"

"Herr Richter cautiously approaches his fallen machine"....you know you got a bad machine when you have to approach with caution.lol

hyper-modded v-maxes...

MarkPBG
Just when you thought this bike could NOT get any more bad-ass…Yamaha hires 3 customizers to do what they want with the 200HP, 1700cc beast!

http://motorivista.com/vmax-hyper-modified-bikes/
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Yamaha pocket rocket….OMG Im ROTFLMAO!

MarkPBG
http://fan-tas-tic.com/real-bike/
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Internet Oddities

MarkPBG
It's a Harley off road tracker street bike with a weird tank, and it's built off a '97 model and the look, it just works!

http://vimeo.com/26444791
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Internet Oddities

Half-Caf
I found this vid when I was watching a video of abandoned supercars in Dubai.
Reminds me of a certain commercial:

The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Here's some amazing bike stunt riding….

MarkPBG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PonKeBVyABI
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Here's some amazing bike stunt riding….

Half-Caf
Nice. If I had a street bike I didn't mind throwing around I would totally get into that. I've done lots of trick biking (mtb, bmx, fixed gear) and would love to get a stunt or trials bike!

In fact, knowing me, I'll probably get myself in trouble trying something stupid on my baby
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: Here's some amazing bike stunt riding….

This thread needs resurrecting !

Re: Internet Oddities

Lucky 1
Inspired by Marcel Duchamp. Found art.