Internet Oddities

Re: Internet Oddities

Lucky 1
I have seen abandon collectable cars and when I ask the owner if it is for
 sale it is usually a ridiculous price,
( I do mean ridiculous!) or it is NOT for sale at all.

See the owners think they have a gold mine... but of course it is rusting away.
They do nothing to protect the car.
Also they think they will live for ever and have unlimited time on the planet.

So no one can have it.

There is one such lady on the street where I live.
She has a MGA 1600 coupe. It has been sitting for 10 years
in the wet mud and rain and is seriously rusting away.

A friend asked me to see if she would sell the car.
When I went to ask her about the car she went into a rage saying " You cannot get my car for a cheap price etc.,." I had not said a word yet.
Then I simply asked her how much money she would want for the car she said "$50,000" dollars!
No interior. Entire body with deep pitting rust etc.,.
I said " Would you take $3,000 dollars cash?" (which no one would pay), She slammed the front door. LOL lol  So we know that when she dies and the house is sold, that the car will be taken to be crushed. Whats left of it.

9 years later it is still sitting in the mud and tall wet grass.
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Internet Oddities

MarkPBG
Ok, if I ever got a dog, now I know I must have at least one bike with a sidecar!

Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Ok, I've seen V8's stuffed into bikes, even a v10, but THIS?

phil
I don't know about nuts, but the guy sure as hell has BALLS

Re: Ok, I've seen V8's stuffed into bikes, even a v10, but THIS?

Again,not motorcycle related,but it is gasoline powered.

“A mechanical horse, designed to substitute for the farm animal or even light tractor, has been invented by an engineer here, Signor D. G. Alzetta.“I see no reason why legs should not be as fundamentally a motive force as wheels,” Signor Alzetta said. ”Practically everything that nature permits to move, except the enormous forces of the sea and glaciers, gets there on legs. Wheels were the invention or afterthought of men.”"

- The Harford Courant, 1933

Re: Ok, I've seen V8's stuffed into bikes, even a v10, but THIS?

Half-Caf
Saw this vid today -apparently you can buy your own complete batman riding suit.
I would feel like such a poser wearing this, haha

The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: Ok, I've seen V8's stuffed into bikes, even a v10, but THIS?

Half-Caf wrote
Saw this vid today -apparently you can buy your own complete batman riding suit.
I would feel like such a poser wearing this, haha

COOL as long as it's not the George Clooney Bat Man.

Re: Internet Oddities

MarkPBG
OK, this is weird, looks like a large pile of mostly uncontrollable fun though..

http://i.imgur.com/wyBH2.jpg
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Internet Oddities

.........i dont know what that's supposed to be but I really wanna ride that thing!

Re: Internet Oddities

MarkPBG
How about this one?

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/860275_541566002541409_773984593_o.jpg
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Internet Oddities

Half-Caf
Seems legit...
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: Internet Oddities

MarkPBG
Just in case you need to go fast.....on ice....

Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Internet Oddities

MarkPBG
This post was updated on .
Go as fast as you want and never get caught on radar.....

Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Internet Oddities

That thing is sick! It just looks evil. Love those wheels! I wonder if those two.chromed tubes are functioning forks or what?

Re: Internet Oddities

I want to ride this.

And this.

Re: Internet Oddities

MarkPBG
Why settle for a three wheeled chopper?

Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Internet Oddities

Tools, I wanna see you ride that thing!

And that uh...quad??? Wild!

Re: Internet Oddities

MarkPBG
I think the two chrome tubes act as shocks and the large central column acts as the fork. Looks like a custom engineered job.