NEW! Repair manuals! Other write-ups too. Updated 04-26-2014

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

EHondaWins
I got slightly higher res K4 wiring diagram here. It's not color coded, but it is more legible.
1974 CB750
Sunnyvale, CA

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

Saved and I will put it up probably after the 4th.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

arezam0509
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to download but failed--sufficient space???

Can anyone give me the manual? CB 750 1999 rc 42

thanks

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

I will be getting the secondary links for the other manuals tonight hopefully.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

OK! Might have a possible magic source. So far I have uploaded some files I have on my work pc to a new host. I have not seen anything stating a monthly limit.
So you click on the link and it opens a new page and after a bit a download window should open.
Choose to DOWNLOAD the file, not open, and it will save it to your computer.

I have them labeled as "ALTERNATE:".

I hope this one works better.

As the weekend is over now, I should not be as busy and should be able to get the rest of the manuals moved to the new host.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 7-6-2010 UPDATE!

RobM
Hi Re-run, I like the image, you must know a Butthead too.  Anyway I'm new to this forum and looking for information on 1979 CB750 LTD's.  I got my dad's bike recently (it's a 79' CB750 LTD), and I need to replace the cam chain etc.  I noticed that you have shop manuals for CB750 F,K, and C, will this manual work for my LTD? I appreciate the help.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 7-6-2010 UPDATE!

Yes it should work just fine. Almost everything should be the same.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 7-6-2010 UPDATE!

quatro
hello everyone. So how do i download the manual for 1979 cb750c? i click on the link it takes me to the qdrive website i registered with them but there is no place to download. Is iit because this is an old topic? well anywho. thanks for your help in advance.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 7-6-2010 UPDATE!

OK the first one seems to be boned right now and I will check into it.
There is an alternate and that is running now so you can get it from there.

http://www.adrive.com/public/b4da6bb2852a5ed438157f1b87634d1d0b6740a51eac3f1e545e4a817fd70359.html

Use this one

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 7-6-2010 UPDATE!

Kevin
Can someone reactivate the CB 750 1979 service manual link or maybe email it to me?

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 7-6-2010 UPDATE!

bluemilew
having issues as well, trying to get one for my 1980 model. Says file is no longer available on the newest link you posted..

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 7-6-2010 UPDATE!

Try now, use bottom links. It should go. Working on permanent site but it should work.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 7-6-2010 UPDATE!

dysfoundation
cant download any manuals due to download limit =//

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 7-6-2010 UPDATE!

Crap, ok. I have a different site to put them that is hosted with no limit. I just have to recover everything and put them up. Sorry for the delay on this but I should have them hopefully this week.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 7-6-2010 UPDATE!

If you have not gotten it yet, I have the links updated with a dedicated hosting site now.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 7-6-2010 UPDATE!

quentinfox
Hi all.  New to the forum.

Would someone please post the link to the large manual for a 1978 CB750K?

Thanks lots... looking to make an old bike road worthy again!

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 7-6-2010 UPDATE!

It is there already. It is the 78k and f manual. This link http://creativeconceptcomputers.com/CB750/k8f3shop

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

chuck hahn
Thought maybe this 750a download may be of value here.....

http://www.sohc4.net/index.php/archives/41

1982 CB750 Custom Owner's Manual

Cabreco
Found this online thought I would share it here.
1982_CB750C_Owners_manual.pdf
Still looking for an 81 750K manual.

FIONA
1981 CB750K

Andy
Tennessee

Re: 1982 CB750 Custom Owner's Manual

Cabreco
Ok I broke down & bought a new Owners Manual for my 81 750K
I figured it's time to give back to the forum that has helped sme so much.
I know a few fellow newbies will find this useful.
I scanned it in PDF format

1981_Honda_CB750K_Owners_Manual_COMPLETE.pdf

FIONA
1981 CB750K

Andy
Tennessee