NEW! Repair manuals! Other write-ups too. Updated 04-26-2014

NEW! Repair manuals! Other write-ups too. Updated 04-26-2014

So, we had a dedicated server for hosting the manuals. A while back it disappeared and he contact I had never responded. I have to assume we no longer have that space. I meant to do this sooner, but life catches up sometimes. So, I have removed all the old links. What is still here is either hosted here, if small enough, or on mediafire.

If there are still problems, I will see about fixing them asap.

Newly added manual for the 90s nighthawk!

Some good old dohc wiring. Give them a few seconds to load. They can be downloaded after opening.
Wiring_Diagram_CB750C_80___.pdf
Wiring_Diagram_CB750C_81_82.pdf
Wiring_Diagram_CB750F_79_80.pdf
Wiring_Diagram_CB750F_81_82.pdf
Wiring_Diagram_CB750K_79___.pdf
Wiring_Diagram_CB750K_79LTD.pdf
Wiring_Diagram_CB750K_80___.pdf
Wiring_Diagram_CB750K_81_82.pdf
Wiring_Diagram_CB750SC_82__.pdf

Little thing on Rotor drilling.

Rotor_Drilling.docx

CB750 91-99
cb750 1979-83
Honda carb specs
sohc4 bearing sizes
K6 wiring
K8-F3 manual
K3-7 wiring
K8 wiring
dual disk conversion
69-78 super manual BIG
K4 B/W wiring
dyna S install sohc
Dyna_ignition_coil_install.pdf
Honda_SOHC4_Gerex_Multifire_Electronic_Ignition_Installation_Instruction_Manual.pdf
tech tips
f2 wiring
f3 wiring
k2 wiring

Magneto write-ups. Not sure if they can be applied but maybe interesting.
EnergyTransferMagnetobyHoytMcKagen.doc
GordonJenningsETMagneto.pdf

Grabbed from Ohio Cafe racers   PDF on fork tubes sizes and Stem sizes.
OCRStemSizes.pdf
OCRTubeSizes.pdf

Chopper hedz
http://www.hondachopper.com/gallery_misc/chopper_bible/index.html
http://www.hondachopper.com/gallery_misc/forward_controls/forward_controls.html

DOHC carb cleaning run down Honda_Carb_Manual_revD.pdf

http://www.satanicmechanic.org/bigbore.shtml
Honda_CB_750_CB750_SOHC_Carrillo_Connecting_Rods_Specification_Sheet.pdf

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

kling tut
Hello,

I am interested in getting more detailed workshop manual documentation for the honda 1978 sohc cb 750 hondamatic. I tried to download and save to folder and retrieve and open but I got an error message.  I tried directly downloading and open from the hyperlink and still received another error message.

How can I obtain workshop manual documentation for the honda 1978 sohc cb 750 hondamatic.

regards

scott.hollander@yahoo.com

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

I am not sure what the issue might be. I just downloaded the file and was able to open it. It is a PDF file and so you would need a pdf viewer to see it. Something like adobe reader. I recommend Foxit viewer though.
The manual is for the 76-78 A, so it should be pretty accurate. It is also the honda shop manual, not a clymer or hynes.

What operating system are you using? I did the test on windows xp with foxit and mac osX 10.5 using Preview.

Click on the 76-78 Auto link and choose to download it. Takes about a minute. If you still get an error, post it and I will see if I can figure out what the issue is.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

kling tut
I don't know why my Adobe PDf viewer is delivering messages of can't read file. But on your recommendation, I downloaded foxit and it open the downloaded and saved file with no problem.  Many thanks - I have a 78 CB 750 A that is mostly in boxes and the manual wilol be invaluable to helping me put the automatic jigsaw puzzle back together again.

Thanks so very much

Kling Tut

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

wanick
I have a 1977 cb750 k.  having problems with the carb adjustment... i downloaded the large shop manual... hopefully this will help.  thank you!!!!

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

I would recommend the 78 manual for the mechanical aspect.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

lcochran
Which manual would best suit a 75 Cb750F? thanks

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

Had to reset the links to the manuals. So if anyone had issues downloading them, they should work again.
If at any time the links do not go to the manuals, let me know so I can fix them!

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

TheSwave
It seems the 1969 - 1978 Parts list and large manual is not working.  I click download and it takes me to a page that simply says,  /var/www/vhosts/qdrive.net/httpdocs/files/JonS10567/107630_Honda_CB750_1969___1978_Parts_Lists___Service_Manuals___More.pdf not found.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

Hmm. I just clicked it and got the download button so try it again. If it keeps being an issue I might have to find a different host for the manuals.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

TheSwave
That's strange, I'm still getting the same message.  I tried some of the others and they worked perfectly.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

Try this link.
http://www.qdrive.net/viewfile/107630/31111
Might have to copy/paste it but it should get you right to it.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

TheSwave
Still having the same issue.  I'm getting to the qdrive page fine but when I click download file it gives me that long pdf not found message.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

OK. I reuploaded and linked the file and this should do the trick for you!

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

TheSwave
Awesome! That certainly did the trick.  Thank you for all your effort.  You've helped me out a lot.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

 I try!

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

Discus1702
Hello, new member here. I just bought a 1982 CB750C, a fixer upper. I am trying to download the   "1979 - 1983 cb750 C,K,F shop manual" and it keeps telling me   not enough space available. Any suggestions?

Thanks and thanks for putting that site together.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

DanTheMan1
^^^^^ Same problem, same manual. Thanks for the help and time!!!

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

OK. I am in the process of adding alternate links. Since there has been 3 looking for the 1979 - 83, I did that one tonight.
I will get the others tomorrow sometime.

One note, this site has a timer on it so you have to wait a bit. Certainly not ideal but It will have to work till I can find something better.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

Discus1702
Thanks, it's working. I am downloading now... I am sure it will be helpful. Thanks for all the work...
12345