NEW! Repair manuals! Other write-ups too. Updated 04-26-2014

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

Spyder
These manuals are great - thanks...
See my work at www.custom-shop.net

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

pescado1961
Wow! Just uploaded 1200 pages of solid gold with no trouble.    I'm looking forward to bringing my '72 CB750 K2 back to former glory.  Really appreciate the accumulated knowledge and willingness to share, it's a privilege.  Thanks and kudos for providing such a wealth of information, for the love of the bikes!

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

Hoosier Daddy
DOHC CHARGING SYSTEM
  After posting info in a thread on charging system issues, it was suggested I put a link to my source here.
It's the factory service manual on the charging system for the CB1000C from D-Day at www.CB750C.com .

Recommend you use the CB1000C Chapter 18 for the Battery and Charging System instead of the 750 Chapter 16 as it is more informative and has the rotor measuring picture and information
CB1000C Service Manual - Chapter 18 Battery and Charging System

Many thanks to those guys for their attention to collecting and preserving information for these old DOHC's.
81 Honda CB750C - Current Project
67 BSA Spitfire MkIII - Next Up (Full Resto)
81 Honda GL1100 - Bob / CafeĀ“
80 Suzuki GS750L - Bratstyle
72 Honda CB450K5 - Basket Case
73 Honda CB350F Cafe' (Gone but not forgotten)

Don't wait for opportunity to knock... kick the door down and drag the old harlot in!

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

Hellbilly429
Thanks Hoss! Even the Clymer's manual stinks for descriptions of the charging system on the DOHC 750's, and for some reason they have listed in there that the ohm's between the slip rings on the rotor should be about 0.4.... Um, no Clymer's, that would be a really dead rotor....

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

newtothis
I am having trouble down loading this link......1979-83 f, c, k i tried the top and the back up one...thank you for your time and energy it is a big help.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

cdaiscool
The original link doesn't work, but the back-up does. What happens when you try?

If you can't get it to work, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you. I have the same manual.
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

newtothis
It said I had to down load something eles first, and when I agree to it, I have to pay a 1.50 for the member ship. I may be downing something wrong. Computer are not my thing.....

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

cdaiscool
Completely 150% wrong. Don't register or pay for anything. Send me an email and I will email it to you.

[My username]@gmail.com - I am not actually putting the address up due to spammers. So use that format to figure it out.

newtothis
sent and thank you

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

Hoosier Daddy
I could have SWORE I posted this up here already... Huh, must be "Old-timers" settin in.

1979 through 1982 Honda CB750K/C/F/SC Service Manual U.S. version.
******************
It is highly recommended that you download each file to your PC one time and conserve bandwidth.
******************

Chapter 1 General Information:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter01GeneralInformation.pdf

Chapter 2 Lubrication:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter02Lubrication.pdf

Chapter 03 Inspection and Adjustment:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter03InspectionandAdjustment.pdf

Chapter 4 Fuel System:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter04FuelSystem.pdf

Chapter 5 Engine Removal and Installation:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter05EngineRemovalandInstallation.pdf

Chaper 6 Cylinder Head/Valve:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter06CylinderHeadValve.pdf

Chapter 7 Cylinder and Piston:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter07CylinderPiston.pdf

Chapeter 8 Clutch:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter08Clutch.pdf

Chaper 9 Gearshift Linkage:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter09GearshiftLinkage.pdf

Chaper 10 Crankcase:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter10Crankcase.pdf

Chapter 11 Transmission:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter11Transmission.pdf

Chapter 12 Crankshaft/Primary Shaft:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter12CrankshaftPrimaryShaft.pdf

Chapter 13 Front Wheel and Suspension:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter13FrontWheelSuspension.pdf

Chapter 14 Rear Wheel and Suspension:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter14RearWheelSuspension.pdf

Chapter 15 Hydraulic Brake:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter15HydraulicBrake.pdf

Chapter 16 Battery and Charging System:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter16BatteryChargingSystem.pdf

Recommend you use the CB1000C Chapter 18 for the Battery and Charging System instead of the 750 Chapter 16 as it is more informative and has the rotor measuring picture and information
*See my previous post 8 before this one.

Chapter 17 Ignition System:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter17IgnitionSystem.pdf

Chapter 18 Electric Starter:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter18ElectricStarter.pdf

Chapter 19 Switches:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter19Switches.pdf

Chapter 20 Technical Features:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter20TechnicalFeatures.pdf

Chapter 21 Troubleshooting:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual//Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter21Troubleshooting.pdf

Chapter 22 1979 CB750KF Addendum:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter221979CB750KFAddendum.pdf

Chapter 23 Chapter 23 1980 CB750KF Addendum:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter231980CB750KFAddendum.pdf

Chapter 24 1980 CB750C Addendum:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter241980CB750CAddendum.pdf

Chapter 25 1981 Addendum:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter251981Addendum.pdf

Chapter 26 1982 Addendum:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter261982Addendum.pdf

Chapter 27 1982 CB750SC Addendum:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750_Manual/Honda1979thru83CB750ServiceManualChapter2782CB900SCAddendum.pdf

1979 CB750K Wiring Diagram:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750K_wir_diag/Wiring_Diagram_CB750K_79___.pdf

1979 CB750K LTD Wiring Diagram:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750K_wir_diag/Wiring_Diagram_CB750K_79LTD.pdf

1980 CB750K Wiring Diagram:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750K_wir_diag/Wiring_Diagram_CB750K_80___.pdf

1981-82 CB750K Wiring Diagram:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750K_wir_diag/Wiring_Diagram_CB750K_81_82.pdf

1980 CB750C Wiring Diagram:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750K_wir_diag/Wiring_Diagram_CB750C_80___.pdf

1981-82 CB750C Wiring Diagram:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750K_wir_diag/Wiring_Diagram_CB750C_81_82.pdf

1979-80 CB750F Wiring Diagram:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750K_wir_diag/Wiring_Diagram_CB750F_79_80.pdf

1981-82 CB750F Wiring Diagram:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750K_wir_diag/Wiring_Diagram_CB750F_81_82.pdf

1982-83 CB750SC Wiring Diagram:
http://www.cb750c.com/publicdocs/CB750K_wir_diag/Wiring_Diagram_CB750SC_82__.pdf

81 Honda CB750C - Current Project
67 BSA Spitfire MkIII - Next Up (Full Resto)
81 Honda GL1100 - Bob / CafeĀ“
80 Suzuki GS750L - Bratstyle
72 Honda CB450K5 - Basket Case
73 Honda CB350F Cafe' (Gone but not forgotten)

Don't wait for opportunity to knock... kick the door down and drag the old harlot in!

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

I clicked on all the links and and I get the option to save, or the pic opens in the case of diagrams..

Has anyone had issues getting these manuals?

It also appears I have a bit of adding to do here with additions that people have posted.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

KYCB750Kdude
thanks very vvery helpful.
HedKase 1979 Honda cb750k
rather have my cb than some shiny pointy plastic.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

Shadrach
these are great! thanks for sharing

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

Added a small doc on drilling rotors. Simple template included.

I will see about getting the links just above and making a large pdf and hosting them on a server graciously provided by NY raised, a rare member here. I will leave these links to, just in case.

At least the files that we don't have.

Edit, we have the 79-83 manual with all those chapters. I will leave these ones here if a person just wants 1 or 2 chapters.

I grabbed the wiring and uploaded them to the site. They are all pdf and you can use Adobe reader or Foxit reader to open them. I use Foxit. Once open, they can be downloaded to your computer or printed.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! Other write-ups too. Updated 02-13-2014

gkmaia
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! Other write-ups too. Updated 02-13-2014

I don't think so, that is a keeper though.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! Other write-ups too. Updated 04-26-2014

Added manual for 90s cb750 highthawks.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! Other write-ups too. Updated 04-26-2014

JPSmee
Any chance someone can post a new link for 1979-83 f, c, k? The one at the top seems to no longer work, and I've managed to lose the copy I downloaded
Lady Amalthea

1981 CB750C Suffolk, VA

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! Other write-ups too. Updated 04-26-2014

Works fine, I just tried it and was able to download it. Make sure you are opening it with your pdf viewer.

I figured out why this is happening. The doc downloads fine but for some reason is missing its file extension. When a computer tries to open it, it doesn't know what sort of file it is. This is fixed by opeing it with a pdf viewer, I use foxit, then resave the file by going to File and then SAVE AS and just leaving the name but putting .pdf after the name.

I will see about renaming the file on the server so this isn't required and future downloads.

When clicking the 79-73 link, it should just auto open in your pdf viewer or offer to download. The file should work just fine now.