NEW! Repair manuals! Other write-ups too. Updated 04-26-2014

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

Cheryl
Ha!  Just downloaded the 1979-83 f, c, k.  It works perfectly!  Thanks for sharing this!!!!!

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

I downloaded the manual just fine(i think) but cant seem to view it no matter what i do....i suck on computers.Im clueless and my girlfriend is tired of me bothering her all the time.I need this manual!!!!

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

Which manual are you having problems with?  Most of them are in a .pdf format, which is best read with Adobe Acrobat Reader.  You can find it here.  Follow the instructions, and then download the manual, and open it with said reader.

If it doesn't work, post an update, and one of the admins will take a look at it.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

I got it going finally        my girlfriend helped me out       im much better with wrenches than computers     thank you for the help though lukem   i appreciate it     ive been looking thru this manual a little      ton of info here     thanks for the manual guys!!!!!!

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

From those on the board, you're welcome.  I'm confident it will help you work on your bike.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

luky@sonic.net
Almost every computer sold is equipped with adobe reader and can read PDF's (portable document files).

What you do not get free is the ability to edit PDF files. For every operation on PDF files you need a add-on program. Te edit text you need Pit Stop program that is part of Adobe Acrobat PDF files.

The reason people use PDF files is because they do not know how to operate Illustrator,Photoshop and many other programs.

As soon as a illustrator file is saved as a PDF file it is ruined and can no longer be edited.
Same goes for Photoshop. Once you save it as a PDF file it is no longer editable. Unless you saved the original Photoshop file.

Adobe Acrobat PDF files were made for business type people to send large document at high speed all over the world. Because of outsourcing of jobs.

When Kinko's got rid of all the graphics people and it was bought by FED Ex  the workers just tried to print all the documents from Illustrator,Freehand ,Photoshop and others as a PDF file.
Of course then a 44 layer photoshop file becomes ONE layer and can no longer be edited without special add on Acrobat PDF programs.

When you save a PDF file in Adobe Acrobat in can be saved in three levels of quality (three different file sizes. Screen(WEB), and Print.

Thinks of PDF files like this....
When you save it as a PDF file it is as if you sprayed the multi layer document with GLUE.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

Um, ok. A pdf is a document standard. That is why it is used. You can use programs such as pdfsam to split and merge pdf documents.
Otherwise, I am not sure what you are ranting about?

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

MarkPBG
Downloaded the big shop manual from the first link and got raw coded text instead of pdf. Second link gave me a good pdf manual…THANKS!
Also searched the internet and found a site that had my year owners manual posted! Now I have the basics covered too. :)
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! 4-5-2010 UPDATE!

Lucky 1
The workshop manual for your CB750K 1977 will not help with the carbs.
If it has the accelerator pump feature you will need to get online help.

There is a bottom plate on the accelerator pump and there is a check ball with spring in it.
If that part does not work  your carbs will never function correctly.
There is another check ball in the float bowl top edge that keeps fuel from
draining backwards but that check ball is usually not a problem.

If the carb float bowls are full (engine NOT running) and you actuate the
 throttle, fuel should squirt out of all 4 brass tubes sticking up inside the venturis.

If not make sure the interconnecting tubes and brass spray tubes are not clogged.

The rest of the carb is cleaned the regular way. except the brass
 idle jets are the push in type.
HINT... IF they are push in then they can be pulled out. Remove the
 floats first so you do not damage the float.
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

Richard
Thanks for the 1981 750C service manual just picked one up for free and its in nice shape but needed this to get it runnoing right.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

If you are a person with a 77 f or k, the 78 manual will cover most everything you need including the accel pump as the design did not change.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

Jason
You are awesome! I downloaded the super big manual after buying a 78' cb750 and it's been invaluable. The Clymer manual I bought just doesn't cover enough. Thanks so much for posting! What a help!

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

James
i just downloaded the 79-83 manual for my 1980 750k  and read the carb section in advance of my first cleaning coming up. i also have the haynes , plus the Internet of course !   thank you for making this available.
1980 CB750K
Vancouver B.C.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

CR125Honda
Thanks for uploading these Rerun.
The wiring diagram for the K4 just helped me answer a question I've had for 20 yrs or so..
The wires in question didn't show up in any manuals I have or read..  Ken
1974 CB750 clean and original
1974 H2 Kaw
1961 Pan/Shovel
1970 Triumph 650

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

Glad the stuff helped out. You should grab the larger service manual too while you are at it.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

Hoko
Downloaded my manual, Thanks for the manual downloads!
78 CB750F3 Super Sport
Austin, TX

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

Manuals and help, thats what we are here for.

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

Hoko
Rerun, did you make this website?
78 CB750F3 Super Sport
Austin, TX

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

fire101
This is awesome !

Re: NEW! Repair manuals! April 26 2011 Updated.

slownugly007
DUDE!! Why have I not downloaded this before!!??? Members kept telling me to download but I always assumed this was the same as my clymers manual, that is definitely not the case! Thanks guys this is great!!!
12345