Parts sources for our cb750s. Added some links to sources for info or parts 02-13-14

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

espressoant
mitchberry wrote
maier makes brand new abs plastic panels for some models of the cb750... http://www.maier-mfg.com/catalog/street/honda/cb750k-0 that link specifically is for the K... http://www.maier-mfg.com/catalog/street/honda-0 main honda page
Also, for us that own later model CB750K ('77 and '78) there is a "hidden" page that doesn't appear from the main honda page or the CB750K pages: http://www.maier-mfg.com/catalog/honda-cb750k-side-panels-0 Cheers

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

Mongo44
I have found a few more that I don't see listed.  They are as follows:

For Decals and a few Accessories:

http://www.knkcycles.com/honda-cb750-decals.htm

Here's a totally cool site from a guy in the Dallas area.  He has the ever elusive emblems and decals for most bikes.  I just got my '78 CB750F SS side cover emblems from him!  Only place I've found 'em.

http://www.marblesmotors.com/

One other place to find side covers.  This guy is taking a break for the summer, but he does have some good stuff.

http://www.fb-stuff.com/fb-stuff-store.html

If you run around a tree at approximately 87mph, there's a very real possibility of ****ing yourself...

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

Mongo44
One other cool reference site for colors.  Has all the models from the very beginning, and photos of each bike in every color offered.  Not sure how accurate it is, but I believe they're at least all the colors offered in America (which seem to be completely correct).

http://www.spookytoms.com/CB750-PaintColors.html
If you run around a tree at approximately 87mph, there's a very real possibility of ****ing yourself...

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

Hoosier Daddy
Just delt with this place via e-bay. Best price for the bars I wanted and free shipping arrived sooner than expected. Then when I went to leave feedback noticed he has a wesite... HOLEY COW!

Mostly taylors to SOHC CB750, what a selection, and very resonable prices.

http://www.cb750supply.com/products
81 Honda CB750C - Current Project
67 BSA Spitfire MkIII - Next Up (Full Resto)
81 Honda GL1100 - Bob / Cafe´
80 Suzuki GS750L - Bratstyle
72 Honda CB450K5 - Basket Case
73 Honda CB350F Cafe' (Gone but not forgotten)

Don't wait for opportunity to knock... kick the door down and drag the old harlot in!

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

fire101
Hey guys i found couple stores on eBay that have some good deals check them out
This is for seat covers
 href="http://www.ebay.com/itm/220793185358?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649">http://www.ebay.com/itm/220793185358?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
This one has some engine and carb parts form china that are cheap
http://www.ebay.com/sch/cruzinimage_co/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
Great deal since it is so expensive this guy rebuilds rotors
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180981089078?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
These guys have some cool stuff also Stators and rotors and other fun stuff
http://racetechelectric.com/
Hope this can help somebody

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

MarkPBG
Does anyone know who carries new rubbers for the rear of the carbs to air box connection? Mine are not "coming back" after an attempted reconditioning.
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Don't wait for opportunity to knock... kick the door down and drag the old harlot in!

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

Sorry if this is a repost,but lots of cool bits here.

Check out the mini-fuseholders!

http://www.cycleterminal.com/

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Added some links to sources for info or parts 02-13-14

marco
Hi all im trying to find header pipes for my cb750 RC42 1994, will CB750KZ header pipes fit my bike also does anyone kno of a web site in uk that sell exhaust for my bike thanks marco

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Added some links to sources for info or parts 02-13-14

In the UK, I would try David silver spares first. cmsnl would be the next.

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Added some links to sources for info or parts 02-13-14

marco
These Exhaust pipes are very hard to get them, if only i can find header pipes for my bike in uk and not usa where import tax is to pat on top of exhaust pipe

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Added some links to sources for info or parts 02-13-14

Here is a link to a parts site that I just found. http://www.allcyclesupply.com/ They have some really good prices, and better yet, they have lists of all the models a particular part will fit.

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Added some links to sources for info or parts 02-13-14

Updated the list some.