Parts sources for our cb750s. Added some links to sources for info or parts 02-13-14

Parts sources for our cb750s. Added some links to sources for info or parts 02-13-14

My list will be mostly for the 69-78 sohc but some of these sites will also have dohc parts as well.
Feel free to send links and we can all benefit. Some of the links right now are copy/paste, I work on making them hyperlinks as I have time.

I will also continue to add to this list as I have time and as people send me their links.
1/28/2015 - I went through and added a few more links. Some things such as brake lines and ignitions can be found on many sites, probably too many to list. Also, never forget about ebay and bike boneyards.

http://www.motogrid.com/pages/parts/viewbybrand/7/default.aspx
Seems to be a good parts cross section for what parts were used on what bikes.

http://www.servicehonda.com/TSWeb/default.htm

Source for very comprehensive rebuild book.
http://www.sohc4shop.com/catalog/index.php

Head work, maybe pricier than some, be second to none.
JMR Porting email should still be  jmrieck1@comcast.net  Phone#  (508) 479-9627

Some repair tricks.
http://www.salocal.com/sohc/tech/tech.htm
http://www.satanicmechanic.org/
http://oldmanhonda.com/MC/MC.html
http://www.motorcycleproject.com/motorcycle/text/new_articles_menu.html  Good dohc charging section.
http://www.dansmc.com/MC_repaircourse.htm   Good source of info

Stainless Steel Screw sets
http://www.metrocast.net/~spillane/index_004.htm

Cafe parts
http://www.roccitycafe.com/store.php

Replica Parts
http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/hondaz/CB750SOHC1969-77.htm

Side panels
http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/
http://www.cmsnl.com/
http://stores.ebay.com/L-P-M-Plastic-Motorcycle-Parts
http://lpmreplicaparts.com/index.html
http://www.fb-stuff.com/fb-stuff-store.html

Cool custom parts for CBs including killer airbox
http://cognitomoto.com

General parts for many bikes
http://www.jcwhitney.com/motorcycle-parts-motorcycle-accessories/j3s2.jcwx
http://www.ohiocycle.com/
http://www.olypen.com/retro
http://www.crc2onlinecatalog.com
http://www.gear4bikes.com
http://www.motorcyclemart.com
http://www.motorcycletireplanet.com
http://www.sudco.com
http://www.ricepaddymotorcycles.com
http://www.econohonda.co.nz
http://www.louis.de
http://www.partsnmore.com
http://www.gt-inc.com.
http://www.reproductiondecals.com
http://www.bikebandit.com
http://www.bikeboneyard.com
http://www.cyclexchange.net
http://olypen.com/retro
http://www.siriusconinc.com
http://www.cycledepot.net
http://www.chitownparts.com
http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/
http://www.cycleorings.com/#Page1
http://www.radiantz.com/index1.html?404page.html&1  Lights and stuff

More links with stuff for 4s
http://4into1.com/cb750k/?sort=bestselling
http://www.cb750.org
http://www.hondacb750.com.au (Aussie)
http://cb750k2.tripod.com/page1.html
http://www.stilettocycle.com.
http://www.charlies-place.com/parts.html
http://www.mginproducts.com
http://www.dynoman.net
http://www.tabaker.co.uk
http://www.yamiya750.com/index%20english.html
http://www.z1enterprises.com
http://www.tasclassicmotorsports.com/servlet/the-CB750-SOHC/Categories
http://www.babbittsonline.com/
http://www.hdlparts.com/default.asp
http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk
http://www.cmsnl.com
http://www.hondanuts.com/cb750.html
http://www.loudfastugly.com
http://www.cb-4zylinder.de/index.html
http://www.four-schmiede.de (German)
http://www.honda-cb-four.de (German)
http://www.sayonara-cycles.de (German)
http://www.classicbikes.com
http://www.cycle-salvage.com
http://www.denniskirk.com
http://www.servicehonda.com
http://www.westernhillshonda.net
http://www.ttr400.com/index.html    Mostly cb400 range but has 750 parts.
http://www.m3racing.com/     Has some products and services
http://www.cb750supply.com/products
http://www.allcyclesupply.com
http://www.vintagecb750.com/

Aimed more for DOHC bikes.
http://www.randakks.com/DOHC%20Four%20Page.htm
http://www.cb750partsdepot.com/
http://www.mrcycles.com/fiche_select.asp   A parts fiche!
http://cognitomoto.com  Possible parts for DOHC

Brake Lines There are a ton of places to get lines. These are just a few.
http://slingshot-cycles.com
http://www.helperformance.us/
http://www.galferusa.com/motorcycle-brake-lines/
http://www.technafitstore.com/default.asp  Excellent prices for custom lines.

Fork legs
http://www.frankmain.qpg.com/

Connectors
http://www.vintageconnections.com/
http://www.insulationplastics.com/210211.htm

Suspension
http://www.progressivesuspension.com/index.html
http://www.hagon-shocks.co.uk/Main.htm
http://www.worksperformance.com/html/home.html

Cables
http://www.motionpro.com

Electrical
http://www.oregonmotorcycleparts.com/index.html
http://www.ricksmotorsportelectrics.com/
http://www.electrosport.com  stators for both sohc and dohc!
http://www.rmstator.com
http://www.cycleterminal.com/

SOHC Electrical Ignition
http://www.cb750ignition.com/
http://www.dynaonline.com/skins/Default.aspx
http://www.cb750ignition.com/

Keys
http://www.motorcyclekeys.com/
http://www.hondakeys.com/

Seats and covers
http://www.motorcycleseatcovers.com/index.htm
http://www.airtech-streamlining.com They do seats and tanks and other things.

Seat Pans - These may be sources but the company would have to be emailed to find out.
http://www.jeffreyphipps.com/seat_pans.htm
http://www.roberticustoms.com/
http://www.corbin.com/honda/

Site for figuring out gear ratios for front and rear sprockets!
http://www.gearingcommander.com/

Decals for a WIDE range of bikes!
http://www.cbdecals.afegraphics.com/
http://www.knkcycles.com/honda-cb750-decals.htm
http://www.marblesmotors.com/

Source for good 530 sprockets.
Yamatoyamotorsports.3dcartstores.com
http://www.motorcyclesprockets.com/     More sprockets

O-Rings
www.cycleorings.com/#Page1

Source for exhaust components.
http://www.coneeng.com/motorcycle_components.html
http://www.swarbrick-racing.co.uk/    Did have a few things for cr750

Frames
http://www.cycleonemanufacturing.com/

Comstar rim to spoke conversion
http://motosynthesis.blogspot.com/

Parts sources for our cb750s.

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

DesignBuild
http://www.cycleorings.com/#Page1

i can't verify all of these work for our bikes, but i know at the very least the pilot screw o-rings and tiny washer's match up on CB750K/F 79-82 carbs.

and they are super cheap for the sets

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

Polymer
I got my decals at CB decals. Excellent quality!

http://www.cbdecals.afegraphics.com/
Shameless plug for my site.. Jerry's World of Toys. Restoration information and more.
www.polymer52.webs.com

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

I have added both links

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

mitchberry
maier makes brand new abs plastic panels for some models of the cb750...

http://www.maier-mfg.com/catalog/street/honda/cb750k-0

that link specifically is for the K...

http://www.maier-mfg.com/catalog/street/honda-0

main honda page
-Your servant is your master-

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

mamalo65
Oh my you guys are great. Thanks soooo much for the links.  I still learning the bike and this stuff is great. Thanks!!!

Mamalo
Mamalo

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

bud011
Hello, I just wanted to pass along a site which I dealt with recently. I found their prices to be quite fair.

www.vintagecb750.com

They have a good range of parts for the CB750, I would recommend taking a look if you have time and adding it to this list.

Cheers

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

mamalo65
Hey Re-Run

I found two sites for parts for our bike which I did not see above.

These are great sites for carb stuff.  Especially the out west motorcycle, they have a ton of rebuild kits for the 750's even found a complete rebuild kit for my 78 k8.
I didnt look at the other stuf I was on a mission to find the rebuild kits.

Hope this helps someone. I am hoping the links work. I am not to tech savvy.

http://www.outwestmotorcycles.com/catalog/

http://www.carbkitscapital.com/
Mamalo

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

pamcopete
Here's the link to a CB750 electronic Ignition:

http://www.cb750ignition.com
XJ550, XS650, CB750
Ride. Enjoy. Life is simple

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

If you get a chance to update this list. Here is the link to Vintage CB750
http://www.vintagecb750.com/

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

Peterwh
I've used this guy several times and he's very good.

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

kingcab41
Stainless Steel Screw sets http://stores.ebay.com/AlloyBoltz-Stainless-Steel-Kits?_rdc=1 Cafe parts http://www.cb750cafe.com/parts.php

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

Daddyman
Got a set of new tires here for $98.00 shipped   http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1291/MNGR/Tires.aspx

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

I got mine from there too. Let me guess, you got shinko 712s. That's what I got and I really like them.

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

Daddyman
Ya there great!  110\90-19 on front and 120\90-18 an rear. Good Guess
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

seestheday
Anyone know where some Canada located parts are?  Shipping from the States isn't too bad, but a Canada parts source would be better.  http://www.partsnmore.com and http://www.siriusconinc.com seems to be from Canada, anyone have any others?

These places seem to be no longer in business and should probably be removed:
http://www.motorcycletireplanet.com (is now a site showing only google ads)
http://www.ricepaddymotorcycles.com (front page seems to work, but every other link doesn't)
http://www.gt-inc.com (google ad site only now)
http://www.chitownparts.com (website doesn't seem to exist anymore)

Also, can you add in Royal Distributing (http://www.royaldistributing.com/main/) for us Canucks?  It's a place to get general parts.
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

vintagecb750.com I have purchased from them several times. Great service.
Just do not use tasclassicmotorsports.com or oldbikebarn.com

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

partsnmore is out of canada,at least that is what the return address says.I have used them and vintagecb750 a few times with great results.Its the local guys that screw you.I OVER-paid for a seal over 2 weeks ago and still have not received anything.Phone calls have proved useless so i will just have to ride out there and collect my money.One buyer from ebay sent me tracking info for a part i bought,it turned out to be a bad number.That was over a week ago.I'm gonna chalk that one up to a typo for now.I hope i dont get e-screwed.I have found Tommy at www.lowridersbysummers.com is nice and easy to deal with also

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

Ever since I commented on his teddy, he won't answer my e-mails.

Re: Parts sources for our cb750s. Updated with a little dohc and electrical. 6-3-10

Teddy?!?!Do i wanna know?...Probably not.I actually checked my email again.The parts i ordered from tommy were supposed to have been shipped 15 days ago...hmmmm?
123