Picture Game

Re: Picture Game

MarkPBG
Since this is a freestyle while the winter folk are stuck in the garage….here's one from the end of todays ride.
Started off the day with a ride at sunrise to the beach. Then on to the waterfront Palm Beach Supercar show. A giant waterfront car show with hot rods, muscle cars, import sports cars, and of course….a boat load of super cars. Lamborghini's, Porsches, Maseratis, you name it, it was there. Maybach? yes. A vintage GT40 racer from back in the day-kept in museum quality condition and still race ready? Yes. A Scudera!? Yes!
Then on to a local bike show. Then the last stop, in the pic…..A PERFECT day!

Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Picture Game

Hey man, nothing wrong with freestlye while waiting on the weather to get decent again!

Heck, I might join in on that...

Waiting on a fender so I can ride in the wet roads we have here now.

Re: Picture Game

MarkPBG
Another from the "shop". Wiring…..I'm not scared. LOL Installing mini gauges so I know how fast I'm going without having to use my GPS. Old stock gauge reads 56 MPH at 35MPH. Tach reads 2k RPM at 70 MPH. Yeah, they're broken. Verified with DC motor which has controllable RPM and bench tested gauge. Same results off bike. Until I can find stock type gauges to replace them, I'll use the cheap mini gauges.
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Picture Game

Just where have you been looking for stock gauges?

Re: Picture Game

MarkPBG
Primarily EBay, Craigslist, and many, many local moto salvage yards. All the ones I've found are either non functional but look good, or look way worse than mine, but work. (for who knows how much longer)
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Picture Game

Did you ever think of posting here about wanting gauges?

Re: Picture Game

MarkPBG
I actually did a while back….
http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Wanted-140MPH-speedo-and-12k-Tach-1974-CB750-td3649563.html
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Picture Game

free2ride
how about a picture of a bike with the warm sun shining down on it? another -30° day here today.
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Picture Game

Well, did you ever call Jose?

Re: Picture Game

MarkPBG
No i didn't. lol….i knew i forgot something. lol

This Saturday is the Dania Vintage Motorcycle Festival, there's a swap meet. If I don't see a pair there, I'll call. Thanks for the reminder.
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Picture Game

Time to revive this.

On the Parkway headed towards Bedford scouting new camping spots. Feels good to be back!

So, who's up next? Next mark/goal is a pic of your bike in the woods/gravel road...just off the pavement.

Re: Picture Game

Keeping alive. Stopping for fuel and tea. Whatcha got?