Picture Game

Re: Picture Game

Beekeeper
Oh come on.  All you need is Beach Babe Barby and a pan of water in front of your bike.  Maybe have some flip flops on your feet and get em in the picture.  Then go to Hooters and don't worry about the mural.

Re: Picture Game

free2ride
I imagine I'd be probably distracted from looking at/for murals if I went to Hooters anyway.

I am only human, after all.
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Picture Game

How about a picture of your bike with an antique airplane?

Re: Picture Game

MarkPBG
Hey, I was near the beach today! It's amazing how many of our beaches here in South Florida are private, and how almost all the public ones have no parking anywhere near where the bikinis are located. So, here's a shot of the Atlantic Ocean as seen from A1A right next to the 20+ million dollar mansions just South of Worth Avenue, I had to stop in the bike lane to get close enough to the wall to see the water. I could have held the camera higher, but then you wouldn't have seen even this small piece of my bike. :)

Next mark....lets see your bike in front of your favorite local music venue. Where do you go to see the bands you like to hear?

Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Picture Game

Scooopooooooooore!!!!!!!!

Music venue ....weather permitting, I got this.

Re: Picture Game

free2ride
how about the place where I used to listen to go to concerts? it was a few years ago for sure [late '70s, early '80s] . . . The Hollies, Jose Feliciano, Harry Belafonte, Bill Cosby, Bob Welch . . . and more

if that works, here's the challenge: a mini-golf course you have played [again, it's been a long time since I played this one, but going to do it tomorrow night]

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Picture Game

MarkPBG
There's no strictness with this game. If bands played there once, and that's where you listened to them, then it most definitely counts! I haven't played mini golf in so long, I bet the course isn't even there anymore.
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Picture Game

Awesome pics guys!

Re: Picture Game

free2ride
MarkPBG wrote
I haven't played mini golf in so long, I bet the course isn't even there anymore.
I was shocked that one was. and it was just as packed last night as it was 35 [ouch] years ago.
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Picture Game

trapper
Even though Free got the music venue one I wanted to share my favorite place to hear live music :)
No one playing in this pic, but I have heard some of the best music in this setting

Mini golf course comin' up
It ain't a custom till you have customized it yourself.

1981 CB750c (current daily ride and build)
1980 GL500 (Stripped and rebuilding)
1981 CM450 (Stripped and rebuilding)

Re: Picture Game

Let's see,where'd we leave off?...putt-putt! I'm on it. I challenge someone to beat me to it!

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Picture Game

free2ride
OK, I give up . . . obviously it's time for a different picture:

we are after one of . . .

a pontoon/sea plane
an airplane
a boat in the water
a boat
a wharf
water
a garden hose

c'mon . . . someone do something
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Picture Game

Maaaan...I went to the putt putt place and the battery on the digital cam was dead. I refused to take a fuzzy cell phone pic. Just never made it back out there since then. Progress......

Re: Picture Game

If you look up 11 posts you will see the Toolmatic sitting in front of an airplane, so I guess I get to call the next one.
How about your bike in front of some cool graffiti.

Re: Picture Game

Ba5sKing
haha I live right outside Philly...I might have to get in this game

-Ba5sKing

Re: Picture Game

Join in any time bud!

Putt Putt.

Next mark: Any cool old industrial building. I dig this place because once a year they touch up the paint on this building. They keep it looking clean and sharp.

Re: Picture Game

Truck
Hmmm, I'm thinkin someone is reeeally getting to like his DOHC.
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Picture Game

I can't lie buddy. I'm absolutely in love with this bike. It felt really awkward at first,but now it's hard to leave it parked.

Shhh...don't tell Tools

Re: Picture Game

MarkPBG
ONe cool old industrial looking building.....it's owned by a G.C. now....there are some cool old industrial buildings around me, I didn't get to them yesterday, but today, after I mow the lawn and pay some bills, I'm going to ride out there and get a shot of an actual industrial building.

if that works, lets see your bike on a road, overpass, or bridge with some local awesome scenery in the background. This is a local road I love to ride....it's got water on both sides and runs just a few miles.

Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."
123456