Picture Game

Re: Picture Game

cdaiscool
I have to beg and be working on a project to get access to anything but the front area.

Guy I work with had several meetings with higher-ups because he had to do project work, had a friend with  him and let him inside the stadium to general access places while he did some work. Ended up being removed from the project and losing his access.

He didn't even give him a tour AND they knew that because they reviewed the tapes...
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Picture Game

Durn GestapoRuining all the fun.

Re: Picture Game

cdaiscool
Heheheheheh.

Biggest American Football stadium. 109,901 attendance. Has had over 110,000 people there before.

Next: Get a shot of your bike in front of a building from 1920's or earlier.
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Picture Game

Beekeeper
This post was updated on .
Rode up to Evanston Wyoming and back down the Mirror Lake Hwy.  In the background of the pic, you can see a tie shack from 1860.  A 10 to 15 man gang lived in that little shack, cutting ties for the transcontinental railroad.  Notice all the trees that aren't in the picture

Next, how about your bike in front of an airplane

Re: Picture Game

cdaiscool
I have the perfect airplane I could put on mine, or a small airport with some basic airplanes on the tarmac. But I'm going to let someone else get it; I don't wanna take 'em all.

That, and I'm going to be too busy smiling from all the riding to want to stop.
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Picture Game

 I'm glad to see this taking off finally!

Craig,when did your bike turn white?!

Re: Picture Game

free2ride
um . . . here's his bike . . . [I'm taking pics of all the bikes I meet up with. people? meh]

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Picture Game

Truck

does this count as a plane?
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Picture Game

Beekeeper
My understanding is there is a ride involved?  Looks like this pic is from a parking garage?  Ride out to the muni airport and shoot it again.  I think that's how it works.

Re: Picture Game

Truck
just got the bike today, have to tweek a few things (and get plates) before she's hitting the road anywhere.
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Picture Game

Shiny did say that someone could have used a can of "Turtle Wax" for the turtle picture. So I guess the paper airplane is cool. Besides, that is thinking out of the box, and I love it.

Re: Picture Game

Hahaha! Heck yeah,it counts! Finding a mark is cool,but making one yourself is way cool.

So you're up Truck. What's the next mark?

The bike has to be in the pic,the ride is optional,but preferred.

Re: Picture Game

Truck
I'm thinkin in honor of summer we go for some large bodies of water (and a few bikinis in the background would be a nice touch)
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Picture Game

cdaiscool
I like the way this man thinks.

And I'm borrowing a co-workers bike at the moment, it's the red one. Mine's still down, as free2ride so elegantly showed above...
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Picture Game

free2ride
cdaiscool wrote
Mine's still down, as free2ride so elegantly showed above...
hope that was OK. I'm "off-bike" until Thursday. the only time I get on it is to move it from parking lot to street and street to lot [must be out of the lot by midnight, and off the street by 7]. drag.
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Picture Game

Ah,so that was free2ride's bike in the pic. So technically he gets the credit for the shot!

Re: Picture Game

cdaiscool
MY PICTURE! I TOOK THE PICTURE!

We share the credit.
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Picture Game

cdaiscool
If it wasn't okay, I wouldn't have shots of it on my thread. Lol.

It's all good, hope Thursday is soon enough for you to get back in the saddle...
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Picture Game

MarkPBG
You know I live five minutes from the ocean, and it's summer, right? Do you want 100, or 200 bikini clad women in that photo? (oh, and for the lady riders, rest assured you can't take a picture of any beach around here without all the fit surfer dudes being in the background by accident, no matter how much I move around and change camera angles trying to cut them out of the shot...LOL)
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Picture Game

free2ride
cdaiscool wrote
It's all good, hope Thursday is soon enough for you to get back in the saddle...
I have no problem with cda getting credit for the pic . . . after all, I was his guest.

gotta admit, I'm itching to get back on the bike. mind you, I do get on it every day. move it from the street to the parking lot, and the parking lot to the street. originally I was to park it for the week, but last week the City of Indy got aggressive with their parking bylaws, and the hotel couldn't park motorcycles where they normally did [bikes were towed away!]. they pointed me to half a dozen places to park and city ordinances said "no motorcycles allowed". didn't know what to do. there's a lot beside the hotel that rents spots monthly; I asked "can you sneak me in?"; the guy there said no, but go down the block . . . and there it was. 6 bucks a day [as opposed tot he 20 that I thought I was going to have to pay]. only thing is you have to have the vehicle out by midnight. so I park it on the street beside the hotel at night and move it back to the lot at 7 [at 7:15 they were ticketing cars already this morning!]. I call them the traffic gestapo.

all that to say I'm on the bike for 30 seconds a day . . . and an 8 hour ride before me Thursday, from Indy to Sabula Iowa via the scenic route. the closest I can come to beach babes . . . er, pictures . . . is Hooters girls with a wall mural in the background.

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)
123456