Picture Game

Re: Picture Game

Next mark. A turtle.

OK, so its not a full bike pic. Close enough. Y'all can tell its me.

Re: Picture Game

trapper
Doesn't that mean you're supposed to pick the next shot?
It ain't a custom till you have customized it yourself.

1981 CB750c (current daily ride and build)
1980 GL500 (Stripped and rebuilding)
1981 CM450 (Stripped and rebuilding)

Re: Picture Game

cdaiscool
Yes, he's supposed to pick the next shot. Not DO the next shot!

Shiny, get with the program!!

IwishIcouldjoininonthis
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Picture Game

It's Horse. I do,then you copy. Right?

Re: Picture Game

MarkPBG
That's the way I understood it....you post an "example" shot of the mark. The next person posts their version of it and calls the new one, with an "example". So you have to really get two pics each time....makes for a longer ride....awesome!
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Picture Game

See. Mark gets it!   (confused by my own game....)

Re: Picture Game

cdaiscool
A twist I haven't heard. I like this!

I need to borrow someone's turtle! Hmm. I may have an idea...
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Picture Game

MarkPBG
Well , the example shot isn't NECESSARY....but why not? It's fun!
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

1980 GL500 (Stripped and rebuilding)
1981 CM450 (Stripped and rebuilding)

Re: Picture Game

Beekeeper
Not sure those man eating prehistoric monsters live anywhere but Jurassic Park and near Shineys house.  Definitely none around here.  So I asked the neighbor kids if they had a stuffed turtle toy.  They said nope, but they got a Tasmanian Devil.  Hmmm... Tasmanian Devil it is!  Better figure out another picture Shiney.  Oops, I see the couch tater ambled into the pic too.  You guys really have me worried.  Trapper says one of those things was running through his yard!  How fast are they?  Can a fat guy out run one?

Re: Picture Game

Haha! Yes,you can outrun a turtle. I promise. Their legs are slow,but that head is fast I tried to push one out of the road with a stick once. He bit it in two before I even saw his head move. Mean lil dudes.

Let's see...no turtle...and still at home. So,we missed the mark AND it wasn't a pic taken on a ride.......screw it! Who cares. For the sake of progress it works!

But really,nobody had a can of turtle wax or even a Snappy store to take a picture at???

Re: Picture Game

free2ride
shinyribs wrote
But really,nobody had a can of turtle wax or even a Snappy store to take a picture at???
wot, you mean we can use our imagination and not be legalists?

I'd say that my problem was no camera to take a picture with . . . but to be honest I didn't even think about it
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Picture Game

Beekeeper
Rats, berift of imagination, AND caught not following the rules.   And those kids.... hey, they should have come up with that turtle wax idea!  SHEESH!  If I ever get this throttle cable to catch the carb linkage, I'll do better!

Re: Picture Game

MarkPBG
I was cruising down the beach today, and a woman was crossing the road ahead with a turtle in her hands, to put it on the other side of the road. By the time I stopped and got my camera out, it was already in the lake. Missed it by >that< much. :(
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Picture Game

Did you get a pic of the chick??????

New rule! Any pics of beach hotties is worth 100 points!!!!

Re: Picture Game

MarkPBG
NO, they were both gone before I got my camera out. It's slower getting to it on the bike. :(
I will have to make some kind of quick draw tank bag to hold it. Hmmmm.
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Picture Game

How about this for a picture? The Toolmatic in front of a wrecked pirate ship.

Now I call A sports stadium.

Re: Picture Game

Awe.some.    I love it!

Re: Picture Game

cdaiscool
IHOPEICANGETADAMNMOTORCYCLEINTHENEXTDAYORTWO.

I might be a bit excited. I have access to the biggest college stadium in the USA...

I just don't have access to get INSIDE it. :/
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Picture Game

Rolling burnout inside said stadium or you're not a man.....lol.
123456