Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Kinda last minute, but if anyone in the southwest of Virginia has a dual sport ( or just feels ballsy enough to go for it), we got a group going riding in Wytheville tomorrow.

We're all meeting in Salem at leaving at 10am. Gonna be about a two hour cruise to the trail. It's a horse trail, so nothing hardcore. Plan to get to the trail at noon, eat lunch, then hit the trail.

The trail is 40 miles with some creek crossings. No clue if we'll ride the whole loop, but we'll probably leave Wytheville around 6pm after eating dinner, I suppose. There's a truck with a trailer coming to haul any dead bikes back home, but bring your own food.

There's ten of us going so far. Women, children and men ranging from 10 years old and up. Beginners and pros, but honestly, the kids are the fastest riders. Good clean fun, not counting the mud!

If you're interested just holler at me and we'll get it sorted out.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Well, How was the ride? Did you gopro it? I would have loved to go, but I did not have time to install the knobbies onto the Toolmatic. So I spent the day trying to get a 1939 Excelsior running.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

I ended up pulling a muscle in my neck and had to sit it out.  I tried to get my helmet on, but it wasn't happening. Definitely not gonna miss it next time, but sorry, no GoPro here.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

OnyxWolf
Arizona bike week.

http://www.azbikeweek.com/

Starts today and goes through the weekend.
'79 CB750K

Somewhere in Phoenix...Damn its hot

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. ~ Second Amendment of the United States

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Gahart4
There is a local motorcycle trade expo which I am going to attend. Actually my brother remodels the motorcycles and he wants to promote his services. He has already got personalized trade show displays for this. Hopefully this show works for him.