Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Road America in Wisconsin: Vintage Motorcycle Classic.  June 7-9, 2013.  Looks like racing, swap meet, and bike show.  All sorts of good fun. $40 gets you a weekend admission.  Not bad.

Here's the link:

http://www.roadamerica.com/Races/RaceInformation.asp?id=241

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

WVHonda
Not far from me, might have to show up! I do like bikinis
Dingadangdong my dangalong ling long
1974 CB750
1978 CB550
1982 CB900c
1994 VT1100

1982 CB900c
1994 VT1100

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

MarkPBG
EVERY Thursday night at Wood Tavern, Miami.....probably the biggest gathering of vintage RUNNING bikes in South Florida.....I've been told. I'm trying to get down there one of these days.
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Anyone in Ohio need some bikes or parts or stuff?  Just south of Cleveland.

http://www.midwestmotoswap.com/

3rd Annual KCVJMC Spring Show and Swap 11 May

rich
Click on the pic for more info.
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: 3rd Annual KCVJMC Spring Show and Swap 11 May

rich
Here are some pics from the KC Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club show:

89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

MarkPBG
Looks like I have to miss the Ride Into History weekend in St. Augustine, FL. Too much work going on with the house. :( Oh well, If I get this stuff done this year, next year is ALL CLEAR for rides! :)

http://www.ridingintohistory.org/home/
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

motogrady
Administrator

Anyone and everyone from this board is more than welcome to stop by, would love to meet a few of ya!

http://www.cyclebytes.com/forums/index.php?topic=1427.0

VJMC event Columbus OH 2013-06-22

Iron Pony in Columbus OH hosted a VJMC event this past Saturday.  Let's just say it was lightly attended. This was the 5th year they've held the event.  Maybe the heat kept people away.  There was a nice assortment of bikes: I think the biggest group were the CB750s. I think the count of bikes you could vote on was about 50.

It was good to see some restored bikes (reminds me of the projects on our forum!) and some survivors. Last year a couple of CBX-s were here. I think my favorite was the CB1100F: unrestored, and looking sharp. I had a good chat with the owner.

Sorry, no pictures this year: my phone battery died right about the time I got there.

Re: VJMC event Columbus OH 2013-06-22

Anybody going to Mid Ohio this weekend?

Re: VJMC event Columbus OH 2013-06-22

cdaiscool
Hmm, I'm not, but I might be convinced...

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 4:56 PM, shinyribs [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Anybody going to Mid Ohio this weekend?
Montvale,Virginia
Experience is something you get just after you need it.

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Post-your-LOCAL-MOTORCYCLE-EVENT-RALLY-SHOW-HERE-tp4023431p4043603.html
To unsubscribe from Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE "., click here.
NAML

Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: VJMC event Columbus OH 2013-06-22

I'm not exactly sure where it is. Mid Ohio is all I know. I'm cutting out tomorrow afternoon and riding with some buds. I'll be there til Sunday.

Re: 3rd Annual KCVJMC Spring Show and Swap 11 May

rich wrote
Here are some pics from the KC Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club show:

Rich, I did not know you were there. Wish I had seen you. This is wild, I have touched a lot of those bikes inappropriately. Were you at the All Japanese show last Sun?

Re: 3rd Annual KCVJMC Spring Show and Swap 11 May

rich
I was lookng for you but damn if I remember what you look like LOL. I was gonna give you call but didn't see your number in my phone, I think I have it in an old email though.

I didn't make it to the show last weekend but I'm planning on going to the one at the airport in August.
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: 3rd Annual KCVJMC Spring Show and Swap 11 May

That should be a HOT one.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

motogrady
Hey guys, just a reminder, this week it's on here in the mountains of West Virginia.
Saturday is the biggest day.
Any of you guys make it look for a half assed tshirt with "grado" on it,
don't be shy, it's great meeting friends in person.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Old-School-Moto,22/Ahrma-MC-XC-Rd-7-all-are-invited,1255272

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Weather and work permitting, I'll do my best to make this one.
12345678