Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

motogrady
Administrator
This weekend coming guys, 4 days here in North Central West by God Virginia.
The 24th to the 27th.
McKees Skypark, .com or on facebook.
Dual Sport with Jack Penton if you want on Thursday,
MotoRally street ride thru the local mountains with grado on Friday,
Ahrma vintage Motocross and CrossCountry on Saturday and Sunday,
and Vintage bikes all weekend long.

Here's a link on what happened maybe 2 or 3 seasons ago, it's morphed
into a bigger show, which is kinda good and bad, more street and all bikes are welcome,
new and old.  http://forums.cycleworld.com/showthread.php?t=252354

Bring a tent, clear yer head, kick back and get back to the bikes for a bit, we'd love to see you.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

masiste
September 27 2014.

At Long Beach. California. By the Ocean, next to Queen Mary (Ship)

JCCS (Japanese Classic Car Show). Includes classic japanese cars (obviously, name says it all)  as well as Classic Japanese Bikes.

Taking my bike over there. My Honda DOHC CB750F (82).  Hope to see others over there. Registration for bikes still open. (car registration already closed)

Updates soon.

 Jaime.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
750DOHC

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Danno117
OZARK MOUNTAIN THUNDER MOTORCYCLE RALLY
JUNE 18-20, 2015
BRANSON, MISSOURI
1610 WEST HWY 76 (AREA-57)

This is the 4th annual Ozark Mountain Thunder Motorcycle Rally in Branson, Missouri.  Stunt Shows, bike show (Busted Knuckle) and 100-mile poker run. Come out and help support the Taney County Shiners’ we have lots of vendors and great food, live music staring Jasmine Cain

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

free2ride
Ottawa: Valentines weekend [Feb 13-15]; EY Centre

dinner with Chips and Bobby from SOA

ottawa international motorcycle show
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

maybe73
Motorcycle swap meet. Sunday April 26. Woodstock Il.
http://www.walneckswap.com/Default.asp

Time: 8:00am-3:00pm
Admission: $8.00
Vendor Price: $40.00
Location: McHenry County Fairgrounds
Address: 11900 Country Club Rd.
City: Woodstock
State: IL
Directions: RTE 47-1 Ml. N. of RTE 14

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

piute 2
So were every one going this summer  or are ya all show no go,got caught no ins. Down for while

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

piute 2 wrote
So were every one going this summer  or are ya all show no go,got caught no ins. Down for while

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

motogrady

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

deskinthewoods
http://www.gentlemansride.com/

World Wide Ride for prostate cancer, September 27th.

From this link you can find a local ride to join and/or sponsor me here:

http://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/deskinthewoods

Dress in yer best and come on out, where ever y'are!
1981 CB750K
Wakefield, Québec, CANADA

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

deskinthewoods
https://www.facebook.com/specialracerexperience/videos/1637798396507539/

Last day to sponsor/register/get ready!!!

http://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/deskinthewoods
1981 CB750K
Wakefield, Québec, CANADA

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

I have ridden in the Kansas City ride since it started, and will be riding tomorrow. I will even be wearing a shirt with buttons.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

deskinthewoods
If you post  a dashing pic of yerself, I shall do likewise....
1981 CB750K
Wakefield, Québec, CANADA

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

OK.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Piute
You call Mr. Tools

"TOOLS1 [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

OK.

1977 CB 750-K X 2

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Post-your-LOCAL-MOTORCYCLE-EVENT-RALLY-SHOW-HERE-tp4023431p4058671.html
To unsubscribe from Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE "., click here.
NAML

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

deskinthewoods
"dashing" must mean something else in your parts...

1981 CB750K
Wakefield, Québec, CANADA

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

TOOLS1 wrote
OK.

TOOLS
Well hello, good looking. Whatchoo doin' this weekend? ;)

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

free2ride
world's worst motorcycle show: this past weekend in Ottawa.

small, cramped, few vendors, no excitement.

waste of my entrance fee.

</rant>
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Bikes Bands & BBQ  Kansas City June 4th 2016

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

18Bravo
Shame about that crappy show. I wish I had posted something about the Handbuilt Motorcycle Show in Austin last weekend. Great bikes, lots of other activities, and it was all free of charge. Plus it was in the East 6 th Street area, which is just a cool area to hang out.
I put the "G" in Jihad.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".