Random Thoughts

12345 ... 54

Re: Random Thoughts

My tax guy is a boss. Saved me a dirtiness compared to the chain stores. If the person doing your taxes has never been audited...he's not trying hard enough lol

Hellbilly, always fun playing in water this time of year :( hope your foot feels better soon.

The Ebc pads are bedding in, I think. Squeal is diminishing and the lag time is gone. I can believe I'm stopping this well on CB rotors!  Alright, helmet back on and hitting this mountain hard on the way home. Fingers crossed for no weekend joyride pokers.....

edit- lmao!  Idk  why my phone changed ''fortune'' to dirtiness'' on that first sentence. hahaha

random :

Dear person who lives on my road, this is twice I've hit your mailbox with my helmet. Man,your driveway is smack dab in the middle of an amazing right hander where I am compelled to take the inside line!Please move your mail box off the very edge of the road or I will be forced to visit this curve with my truck in the very near future!

Re: Random Thoughts

What does a sesame seed grow into?

Re: Random Thoughts

Beekeeper
Diverticulitis

Re: Random Thoughts

cdaiscool
What the hell did I walk into...
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Random Thoughts

Beekeeper wrote
Diverticulitis
Hahaha!!! Now that's funny!

Re: Random Thoughts

Beekeeper
2 drink minimum, I'm here all week!   rim shot!

Re: Random Thoughts

Got sick.First time in years.Tried to get in to see the doc to get some pills but it had been over 5 years since i've been so they couldnt accept me as a walk in. No longer considered a regular Got cold in my head making me dizzy so I cant rideCant see the doc for over a week. Time to go to Southern States for some amoxicillin....

Re: Random Thoughts

40 Mph winds today making for a windchill of 10-15 F. I really dont feel like being on a roof today. I'm sick.My partner's sick. Screw it, I'm pulling the self employment card: no workie today.

I keep trying to call me and let me know that I'm not working today,but I keep getting a busy signalpfffft...he'll figure it out.

I might actually go work on hackjob today.Havent done that in a couple months.

Re: Random Thoughts

Don't laugh.
http://butifnot.tripod.com/racecar.html
" Oh, you read that on the internet? Clearly it IS a massive problem. Of course it CANā€™t be normal operation."

Re: Random Thoughts

icerigger
Awesome Tools! P'd myself ROTFLMAO

BTW, how do they get away with calling Bud Platinum a light beer when it's 6% alcohol?
Livin' my life like a song.

1985 Honda Rebel 250 - "Birdie"
1979 CB750K - "Behemoth"

Re: Random Thoughts

 I lol'd. Hard

Re: Random Thoughts

barelycompetent
If you are expecting the unexpected, wouldnt that make it expected?  My brain hurts......
I know enough to get me in trouble.

1981 Yamaha XS650 Special(current cafe, code name El Diablo Rojo)

1981 CM400C, completed project (code name Home Wrecker)

1981 CB750K, completed project (code name Winter Blues)
SOLD 9-21-2013 gone but certainly not forgotten.

2009 USA Choppers Bad Boy, rigid frame custom chopper.

Re: Random Thoughts

free2ride
Beekeeper wrote
2 drink minimum, I'm here all week!   rim shot!
ya . . . and I'm gonna try the veal.
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Random Thoughts

free2ride
Hoosier Daddy wrote
You forget how tiny they are until you get a new one...
Latest Grand-kid and me 3/6/13
congrats! I'm in a great state of mind today . . . just brought my 2 gdaughters home from across the pond and beyond [life is indeed good].
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Random Thoughts

Hoosier Daddy
free2ride wrote
Hoosier Daddy wrote
You forget how tiny they are until you get a new one...
Latest Grand-kid and me 3/6/13
congrats! I'm in a great state of mind today . . . just brought my 2 gdaughters home from across the pond and beyond [life is indeed good].
HUZZAH!

81 Honda CB750C - Current Project
67 BSA Spitfire MkIII - Next Up (Full Resto)
81 Honda GL1100 - Bob / CafeĀ“
80 Suzuki GS750L - Bratstyle
72 Honda CB450K5 - Basket Case
73 Honda CB350F Cafe' (Gone but not forgotten)

Don't wait for opportunity to knock... kick the door down and drag the old harlot in!

Re: Random Thoughts

I am so lost right now. I'm almost positive I'm still in VA since I haven't seen at sign telling me I've left the state. This place has really goof hot dogs and onion rings though. So far so good.....

Re: Random Thoughts

Scratch that. The onion rings are mediocre at best.  I was just really hungry. Waitress says I'm in Chesterfield.

Re: Random Thoughts

Piute

     WE HIT 81 deg. Friday,
     Going to be a HOTSUMMER,
     Mo fishing and maybe a pool for Judose

                              SNOW Wednesday bout right

Re: Random Thoughts

Why do I still not own rain gear!?!?  This is highly uncomfy. Ill just chill in the park til it passes.....sniff???????sniffsniff......ewww.  Header wrap smells really bad when its wet. Its like a steaming seaweed wrap of dead bugs and general highway poo. Gross.

Re: Random Thoughts

Butcherblock
shinyribs wrote
  Header wrap smells really bad when its wet. Its like a steaming seaweed wrap of dead bugs and general highway poo. Gross.
This made me laugh sooooo hard. Note to self, No header wrap on the daily driver....
1982 cb750k 1982 cm200
12345 ... 54