Random Thoughts

12345678 ... 54

Re: Random Thoughts

lol   I added a brace.All is well. But I would take the cash and dash if I could

Maybe I should be a politician???

Poly-many
tick-blood sucking parasite

hmmm....

Re: Random Thoughts

                 SO MUCH TO do & I'm tired woke-up at 7 shouldn't be,

Re: Random Thoughts

lol   Piute,did you photoshop that pic?

Re: Random Thoughts

Piute

              A friend sent it to me guess she was picking them for me

Re: Random Thoughts

easyrider12
Shiney, I want to know what your best guess is to this and why it's not connected to my toilet anymore?! damn!  well forget it i'm going downtown.  roomates suck!
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Random Thoughts

Looks like the magic flushy button. How'd your roommate break that? Getting rowdy in there????

Re: Random Thoughts

free2ride
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

free2ride wrote
thanks, mods, for clearing up the you-know-what
Aw man,all the good stuff happens when I'm away What'd I miss this time?

Re: Random Thoughts

I deleted 6 threads, and banned a member.

Re: Random Thoughts

Why does a rabbit deliver eggs? Shouldn't it be a chicken?

Re: Random Thoughts

Hoosier Daddy
TOOLS1 wrote
I deleted 6 threads, and banned a member.
TOOLS

Whew.... missed me by that much.

81 Honda CB750C - Current Project
67 BSA Spitfire MkIII - Next Up (Full Resto)
81 Honda GL1100 - Bob / Cafe´
80 Suzuki GS750L - Bratstyle
72 Honda CB450K5 - Basket Case
73 Honda CB350F Cafe' (Gone but not forgotten)

Don't wait for opportunity to knock... kick the door down and drag the old harlot in!

Re: Random Thoughts

Never a dull moment.  Called it a day fired up the work truck to head home and buh-BLUMP!!!! Poor little guy trying to warm up against the radiator.

Squirrel -0
Engine fan-1

Rip Lil fella.

Re: Random Thoughts

easyrider12
Wowzers!  check out this fresh build.    Yours for only $25000

Maybe this 82cb650 for sale in northern NB would be closer to our price range
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Random Thoughts

You can't tell me you don't want this!

Re: Random Thoughts

I want two!!!!!

Re: Random Thoughts

easyrider12
A warm welcome today for Putin and Merkel, lol   sorry boys.