Where do you hang your hat at night?

DeadmanEmsland
Where's everyone from? I'll start.

Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Piute
My work hat at Lowe's some of us put it on the bottom stays there after every post auto like

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Daddyman
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Just south of Edan. Kansas City, MO

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Montvale Virginia  Half way between Lynchburg and Roanoke   Where the men are men and the sheep run scared

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Now I know why, you never answer your phone

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Your baaaaaaad,Montvale Virginia  Half way between Lynchburg and Roanoke   Where the men are men and the sheep run scared

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

TOOLS1 wrote
Now I know why, you never answer your phone
TOOLS
I never miss a call! Unless im using the polisher...looked at my missed calls.You called when it was noisy

Piute,nice sheep impressionSounded a lil goat-y but pretty good haha

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

cityslicker
Pittsburgh PA.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Half-Caf
Chicago, IL.
My bike is my little escape from the city.
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

I must be the only one from Canada so far?
Ray

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Ray
Bonney Lake, Washington   in the foothills of Mt Rainier

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

free2ride
DeadmanEmsland wrote
I must be the only one from Canada so far?
nope. Ottawa.
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

samir_nayanajaad
Tools and Piute your right next door to myself (well puite your in MO but from Wisconsin I guess??)
Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to god one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

Piute
Were you at Sam---?
   I'm actually born in Calif. Lived all west coast states,been here Mo. since '08' was in Wis. 15yr's.
  Next will be Colorado or Washington state,need those mountains to fill at home.>>>Piute<<<

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

rich
I'm conveniently located right in the middle of nowhere. Circleville, Kansas, which is approximately 48 miles south of the Nebraska border and 46 miles west of the Missouri border. This makes for an easy get away across state lines after stealing parts from the local speed shop for funds to purchase liquor on Sundays. Here's an aerial view of "Rancho Caca" so you'll be able to spot it when flying over on your way to or from California.

89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Springfield
Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to god one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

rich
samir_nayanajaad wrote
Springfield
The same Springfield the Simpsons are from?   LOL. I know, it's Springfield, MO, you said you were close to TOOLS and Piute. I just needed an excuse to post a Homer picture.

89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

HAHA   i though about that too,but was afraid to post it!!  Good job rich

Re: Where do you hang your hat at night?

samir_nayanajaad
Can't believe that show is still on the air.
Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to god one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
12345