Just what the world needs. What some of you have been waiting for.

1 ... 6789101112

Re: Just what the world needs.

cdaiscool
So which iteration of the license plate bracket is that?

Looking good!
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Nice tail light. :p

Re: Just what the world needs.

Mounted my front wheel with the duel disck brakes today.

Then I went to install my new speedometer cable, but did not like how it crossed over the tire from the drive on the right side of the wheel to the speedometer on the left.

So I did this.

Re: Just what the world needs.

You got 'em backwards!!! You can't go changing stuff away from stock!! You might get transported to an alternate universe or something!!!

You know, I can't believe you are plugging along on a cafe while MV is seemingly long forgotten.

Oh,I got the wire! Thanks buddy,much appreciated

Re: Just what the world needs.

Oh it's not forgotten. I trip over it every day. Still collecting parts.

Re: Just what the world needs.

cdaiscool
TOOLS! I need your e-mail address. I have what you need (possibly) but no e-mail to send it along to...

Also, what are you using to play videos back?
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Just what the world needs.

r3000058@yahoo.com I use Hulu, Netfiix, Youtube, and Vimeo.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Lucky 1
IT has alloy rims!!......nice.
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Just what the world needs.

I was able to get a little work done on the bike this week. The Triple A floor boards are mounted.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Wait... whuuuut??? Did you just....mount a set of....on a cafe?!?! No rules!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Just what the world needs.

Decided I did not like the Triple A floor boards, so I replaced them with a modified set of Cycle One forward controls I got from Lucky.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Truck
Let me know how much you like them, I want to put a set on my 900
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Just what the world needs.

I have ridden with forward controls for years, and have always found them comfortable, and prefer them to any other foot peg placement. I did do some modifications to this set from Cycle One. They stuck out reall far, so I cut the stems down to 3 1/2 inches long. I also did not want to weld the stems to the banana, so I drilled out the stub to 3/8 inch all the way through. I then drilled holes in the bananas and tapped them to 3/8-16 (I know I used standard threads, but I could not find a 5 inch long metric Allen bolt. However I will be on the lookout for some.) I then just bolted the whole thing to the bananas. The other thing I did was cut off the shift lever to a reasonable length, doing away with the dogleg. The brake pedal was so long I had to put my heel on the peg, and tilt my foot to the left to get a good perch on the pedal, so I just tightened the bends up. I made them duplicate the angles on the shift lever. This made the pedal shorter, and moved it to the right. Now it fits my foot a lot better.

Re: Just what the world needs.

From floorboards to forwards...on a cafe. And people question my thought processes.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Thought process What thought process?

Re: Just what the world needs.

My 6" over tubes might be next.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Truck
Def mgoing with forward controls, I was refering to the brand you got. But the info was great for when I get mine, thanks!
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Just what the world needs.

Forwards can be nice. I'm just trying to imagine them with clubmans!

Hey, who was it that made that post here one time...something about upside down ape's on a cafe and dragging knuckles in the curves?  lol. yeah, i ain't forgot!

Re: Just what the world needs.

Got my brake calipers, and master cylinder back from Shiny. Isn't that new powder coating pretty?

He also did a set for the Toolmatic.

These will be installed by tomorrow!

Re: Just what the world needs.

Im glad they survived the trip!

I was scratching my head when I first open the box..."why is there only one lever?...where is the clutch le...ohh,yeah...it's Tools"
1 ... 6789101112