Just what the world needs. What some of you have been waiting for.

1 ... 45678910 ... 12

Re: Just what the world needs.

That was my buddies engine that was powder coated not this one. However we did not PC the cylinder, or head. I painted them with silver acrylic enamel. However if you are going to PC yours I doubt that it would hurt the little rubber thingys. They are made to withstand heat.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Ah,I see. Alright,thanks bud.

Re: Just what the world needs.

seestheday
Wow, I totally missed this question so I'm replying very late. Black Flag is pretty famous west coast punk rock band.   Google black flag and they're usually the first result.

The reason why the band used it, is because the black flag was the symbol of the anarchist movement.

Lots of punk rock kids got that flag as a tattoo.
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: Just what the world needs.

I just checked them out on wiki. Pretty cool! I really liked the "Police Story" Poster

Re: Just what the world needs.

seestheday
LOL
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: Just what the world needs.

The black flag was the symbol of the anarchist movement? Hmm, doesn't that suggest some sort of 'grouping' or organization? I though anarchy was the idea of extreme individualism? Seems funny they would rock a flag. Then again,I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Re: Just what the world needs.

seestheday
I wrote a long post on anarchism, libertarian-ism, the concept of "property is theft" as an example of differences, and some notes on the communist manifesto and how it relates to anarchism but then I deleted it.  I just can't bring myself to going so far off topic.  This thread is about the bike!  Sorry for hijacking it as much as I have TOOLS.

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 1:09 AM, shinyribs [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The black flag was the symbol of the anarchist movement? Hmm, doesn't that suggest some sort of 'grouping' or organization? I though anarchy was the idea of extreme individualism? Seems funny they would rock a flag. Then again,I probably don't know what I'm talking about.
Montvale,Virginia
 Piute said it best:  "wheres my 10mm?"
Hellbilly-"that is a great way to tell if you have come to your senses, when you start drilling random holes in things... "

LukeM-"Scooters rock, especially when they're in posse formation. "

History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives. ~ Abba Eban

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Just-what-the-world-needs-tp4027361p4035478.html
To unsubscribe from Just what the world needs., click here.
NAML

--
Simon Austin

1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: Just what the world needs.

Did someone say "anarchism?"

Re: Just what the world needs.

I know I have not done much to the Buffet Racer for awhile, but I am back on it. Here are some pictures of what I have done lately.

Here is the tank, side covers, and seat after 3 attempts by an idiot painter. Still not happy with the paint, but as long as you don't get closer then 10 feet it looks OK.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Here is another modification I made.

I had Metal-By-The Foot plasma cut these Do-Hickys cut out of 3/8" plate.

Can any one guess what they are for? If any one other then an "Administrator" can guess what they are for, they will win a slightly used set of spark plugs out of a badly neglected 78 CB 750F.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Dude,you better get those sickle parts off the bed before your Bionic Wife finds out ! That seat is amazing. And the hearts are cute

<----*ahem*-what is this!?

Re: Just what the world needs.

You have to guess

Re: Just what the world needs.

Ok,my guess is one of the High & Mighty's was going for the big red button but his finger slipped off...next thing you know...whoops!   I just now saw this when I replied just now. It made the part about "Administrator" make sense,but I gotta say I'm pretty shocked right now.

Re: Just what the world needs.

That's funny because you have had the POWER for some time now. Re-run, and I were wondering how long it would take before you, or someone else would notice it. We were thinking that if you did not notice it withing two weeks we were just going to ban you.

Re: Just what the world needs.

LOL  Do what?! Two weeks?

Re: Just what the world needs.

Now don't let all this power go to your head.

Re: Just what the world needs.

I'm just afraid to touch buttons right now.

Re: Just what the world needs.

I'll give you a hint.

I drilled holes in them.

Re: Just what the world needs.

shinyribs wrote
I'm just afraid to touch buttons right now.
   Go ahead make your 1st Administrator move
    Great for you if thats what you wont

Re: Just what the world needs.

Dirty
How many guesses do I get? If I only get one and those are 3/8 thick then my guess would be weld on lowering blocks that would move shock bottom mounts back 3 inches. But Im only guessing that cause they look similar to my cardboard templates I have on my 75 you told me to bob! What kind of plugs are those?
No reason a CB 750 cant be your first bike at 15 years old!!
1 ... 45678910 ... 12