Just what the world needs. What some of you have been waiting for.

123456 ... 12

Re: Just what the world needs.

pat english
lookin pretty good..you work fast!...whats a rub?

Re: Just what the world needs.

Yea I work fast, when I have time to work. A RUB is a RICH URBAN BIKER.

Re: Just what the world needs.

rrgunslinger
Good work Tools!
American by birth. Cowboy by choice! Vero Beach, FL http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo172/grandpaslinger/HD%20Road%20Glide/IMAG0046.jpg

Re: Just what the world needs.

Hellbilly429
Why would somebody kick your bike? That's why you gotta carry some sort of weapons with you so the next guy that tries to pull that will be staring down a barrel and need a clean pair of undershorts. I hate people like that, I know a guy that was riding a jap bike and almost got ran off the rode by some guy in a truck with harley stickers all over, just because the guy wasn't riding a harley.

Re: Just what the world needs.

I kicked it over. He learned his lesson,too Hmmm.Tools carrying something with a barrel...not likely.

Tail fairing looks good bud. Follows the shape of the tank nicely. You should email your revisions to Crapy

Re: Just what the world needs.

pat english
lol

Re: Just what the world needs.

Trying to decide where to trim my cowl to. I have drawn three lines, and am trying to decide.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Throw a dart.

Re: Just what the world needs.

pat english
middle

Re: Just what the world needs.

Hellbilly429

I personally like the second line from the left as it gets rid of the duck bill look

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Re: Just what the world needs.

Hellbilly429
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Just what the world needs.

I think Hellbilly likes the second line from the left,but it's a little unclear. Yeah,2nd from the left,or middle,looks best to me.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Hellbilly429
Sorry guys, stupid smartphone and stupid yahoo decided they were gonna screw up and apparently send that 3 times. I swear this phone has demons in it....

Re: Just what the world needs.

Had a minor set back last night. I was looking at the tail section from the rear, and did not like how it looked. The left side seemed to bulge out more then the right, so mo OCD kicked in, and I cut the left side off, and redid it. Turns out the crappy part of the seat was off, so it made my added on section off. With the way the cowl was cut off, so blunt it was hard to see, but once I added to it.
Anyway I have two ideas for the emblems. Toolbabe wants a dinner plate with a knife, and fork making the number 11. I want a burgundy shield with the flags, for unsportsmanlike conduct crossed on it. Sort of like a family crest.

Re: Just what the world needs.

The family crest thing sounds pretty cool. Whats the importance of the number 11?

Re: Just what the world needs.

Nothing. It is just the number it looks like when you lay a knife, and fork down on a plate beside one another.
Toolbabe has been drawing crests this evening, and just came in, and showed me one that had a fire with lots of flames, and hot dogs on sticks over it, and above it it said "Flames Are For Weenies"

Re: Just what the world needs.

i like it

Re: Just what the world needs.

Hellbilly429
That's good, now all the bike needs is a pin-up girl. I have the perfect solution, use your imagination to combine these 2 pics.

and this

Is that a skirt or did she just swallow those shorts?

Re: Just what the world needs.

Truck
Thanks dude, I just lost my dinner, and lunch... and even some of breakfast!
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Just what the world needs.

Yea I feel that way every time one of those Cafe Idiots has an orgasm when they see a lame ass Cafe Bike.

123456 ... 12