Just what the world needs. What some of you have been waiting for.

1234567 ... 12

Re: Just what the world needs.

Yet you build oneYou are a complicated man...

Re: Just what the world needs.

I am, arnt I. With the exception of the crest, it is as lame as any cafe racer type bike out there.

Re: Just what the world needs.

lostson
waah waah just build the bike and stfu already

 It looks good have some fun with, so what if people like the cafe style their bike their choice

Re: Just what the world needs.

Lol

Re: Just what the world needs.

pat english
so sexy..im serious

Re: Just what the world needs.

Hellbilly429
I know guys, I apologize if I disgusted you but I thought it was a great idea that would make Tool's bike really offend Cafe enthusiasts, and it has seemed to do so already, lol.

Re: Just what the world needs.

pat english
serious

Re: Just what the world needs.

To each their own Pat. Just do what ever trips your trigger dude!

Re: Just what the world needs.

pat english
lol

Re: Just what the world needs.

I now have the ready to go to upholstery tomorrow, however I came across an unexpected problem. Since I had to dig the saddle bags out of the shed, for Rich the other day, I went on and dug out the side covers. When I put them on the bike I noticed this gap.

Toolbabe wants me to fab up new side covers that would be narrow, and close to the frame. However that would take a lot of time (which I do not have), and require relocating a lot of electrics. So I am just going to modify the originals. I started by building up the top side with fiberglass, and making a fiberglass sheet.

I have not yet decided if I am just going to clean them up, and trim them off to fill in the gap, or use the fiberglass sheet to reform the shape of the side covers yet. I kind of like the way they mimic the shape of the tank, but it looks unfinished to me.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Wow. My side covers had the same gap,but nothing that severe. The factory seat on the bike musta really hung over the frame. Lookin' good man

Re: Just what the world needs.

Started on the side covers by filling in the gap with fiberglass. I am now going to take the flat sheet of fiberglass I made, and cut out shapes to reform the side cover with.

Got my seat back from the upholster today. I think it turned out pretty good.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Hellbilly429
Wow tools, that seat is definately not cafe, that is pretty awesome, like a chopper style seat on a cafe bike.

Re: Just what the world needs.

lostson
Love that seat that bike is looking really good, keep up the excellent work

Re: Just what the world needs.

It's not a cafe seat,its a buffet seat !  Thick,poofy and comfy. I dig the stitching on it. Really looks well done

Re: Just what the world needs.

I have the side covers roughed in to the shape I am going for. Now to put some Bondo on them.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Piute

   "O" it's another Café,
 wondering what was up,That you TOOLman ,Looking Café,
                                                                        keep it going.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Piute wrote
"O" it's another Café,
 wondering what was up,That you TOOLman ,Looking Café,
                                                                        keep it going.
Just wait till I put the 8 inch over forks on it.

Re: Just what the world needs.

Piute
add 10+ deg. rake and then try keep that front wheel down

Re: Just what the world needs.

easyrider12
hey piute, I have a set of cans for you, haha, but i cant send the G D picture
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.
1234567 ... 12