Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

123456 ... 12

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Pipes.  I like shifting gears
Im building a cafe...but got bobber pipes

You are building a bob-a-matic...but got cafe pipes

Only seems natural!   BUT   mine has holes    you probably dont want them

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Mine have dents, you probably don't want them.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

The dents wont show thru the black header wrap
The first time i saw a 4 into 1 i HATED IT!!!But the deal is   i had only seen(noticed)stock ones with the 4 into 4 and just decided that is how they all should be. But when i got my bike i fell in love with the whole cafe thing.I found myself wanting a set of 4 into 1 about 3 days ago.Strange how quickly your tastes can change. My biggest concern is i REALLY like how mine sound,never heard a 4 into 1 before.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

The Toolmatic growls.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

If you decide to do something let me know.If you want i can send some pics of the pipes/holes.If you dont have any interest in them that is fine too.I never heard any exhaust leaks while it was running,but since they are starting to rust i may cut them up and make something i like.

Hey,i almost forgot,hows Hootie?

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Send me some pictures.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

i will     will be tomorrow night

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

cityslicker
do you have to brace it now?

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

cityslicker
let me be ore clear, do you have to brace it since you had cut those two bars off the frame..

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I know what you meant.I do have to brace them if i use the ones i have.Not sure about the 4x1s.I can get some nice tube clamps for it if i do.That is the main reason i didnt weld permanent tabs on for the pipes in case i changed my mind later.Thanks for looking out for me,though.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Hey Tools,i was deleting some pics and saw this.I forgot.My pipes wont work with factory kick stand location.  What aftermarket genius came up with these

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I think he was referring to the tubes I cut off the frame. No they do not need any bracing. These bikes were overbuilt. Like I said "there are thousands of these bikes running around with the tubes cut off."
Like I would be worried about a factory kickstand location? You will not believe what I have planed, for that.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I have been looking at the hard tail sections on the cycle-one site, and am getting the itch, for one. They look, so cool, but I would not be able to ride it, for very long.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

TOOLS1 wrote
I think he was referring to the tubes I cut off the frame. No they do not need any bracing. These bikes were overbuilt. Like I said "there are thousands of these bikes running around with the tubes cut off."
Like I would be worried about a factory kickstand location? You will not believe what I have planed, for that.
TOOLS
Oops my bad!

You planning on sitting it on the pipes?Love it when the drag guys do it

Just figured i'd remind you in case you did want them

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I'm interested. However not planning on sitting it on the pipes. I want 7 inches of ground clearance. I do have something planned, for the kickstand though. Will be really cool, and blow minds.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Sounds cool,looking forward to the Tool-stand unveiling

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Just be sure to look on the right side.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

hmm...and your kick starter is on the left?   are you building a bike for dyslexic's?

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

No, for people in their wrong minds.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Daddyman
Tools what did shipping cost on the honzuki tank?? Ribs has a tank I'd like to chop in to a rear cowl and use for a fiber glass mold????? just a thought.......
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado
123456 ... 12