Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

1 ... 3456789 ... 12

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

True about Elkys not being out every year.I still think the '59 was the best

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Piute
"68"COOL N MEAN

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I used to have a 1960 ElCamino. Wish I still had it Still trying to remove two of the exhaust spigots off the head, for you.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Im still trying to find exhaust spigots on google. Take your time,i am in no hurry whatsoever.A month probably wouldn't bother me. Sorry i didnt weld your mufflers today.We had a death(car,not person)at the track this weekend.Everyone is fine.He had owned this car for over 30 years.We had a little get-together at his place this evening.Poor guy is heartbroken.I know its just a car,but you know how it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK79jODB6_I&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLZ6zrh4kapJbnZtJ-eyKzLA

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Sorry about the car. I used to have a 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger. Really liked that car, but traded it, for a Yamaha XS 1100 Midnight Special. The fire response was ridiculous! There was no reason, for that car burning like that!
About a 1/3 of the way down is a picture of the exhaust spigot, and clamp. http://www.lowridersbysummers.com/parts/index.htm

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

So that piece bolts to the head? And then the head pipe clamps to that piece?

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Yep

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

So that just replaces the spigots.What do i use for clamps and do i reuse my copper washers?

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

The thing in the picture on the right is the spigot. The add is, for the clamps. i would use new copper washers. vintagecb750.com has a good price on them, but I just bought a set from Honda. Came out to about the same when I added shipping.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Duuuuh.  Hard to concentrate with that music playing.You have the spigots.I just need clamps.   I think i gotcha now

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

How much of that smoke did, you inhale?

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

TOOLS1 wrote
How much of that smoke did, you inhale?
TOOLS
Every bit that i couldGot your pipes boxed up.Gonna try and get them out Monday

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I'm still trying to remove 3 screws. However I did order a new acetylene regulator yesterday.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Piute
Vector

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

You know im not rushing you,Tools.I hate you are having to go thru all that trouble. Trying to clean up my controls...what the heck kind of finish is on these things?!?!Near impossible to get off.No solvents hurt it and sanding is taking forever.I dont know how it is this tough,yet was that trashed looking.

Take your time buddy,i know you got other stuff to do

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Just wipe then off, and paint them. That stuff is harder then diamonds.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Well,didn't get your pipes out today...good thing though.When i got in this evening i saw the flanges sitting on the workbenchOops     that was a close one.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I've got plenty of flanges. What I need is a regulator, for my torch. Did get an e-mail that the one I ordered has been shipped. Did do some work on the Bob-A-Matic today. I finished modifying the DOHC swing arm. It fits in the frame perfect. Now I just need to drill out the mounting holes to 5/8 inch.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Dropped your pipes off at the speed shop tonight.Guy in brown will get them in the morning and i will get your tracking number to you tomorrow.Later bud

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Piute
 let me SEEdid i get this right;
  you said Dopped your pipe.  speed  tonight.Guy in brown will get them in the morning and i will tracking  you tomorrow.  Later   bud
   sounds like deal going down ,is it legal
    >>>no name<<<

1 ... 3456789 ... 12