Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

1234567 ... 12

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

It was $19 and some change through Fedex.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

It was $19 and some change through Fedex.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

It was $19 and some change through Fedex.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

It was $19 and some change through Fedex.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

It was $19 and some change through Fedex.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

How much was it?That was a little unclear. Daddy-o if you want it,its yours.You can pay me some time for the shipping but i can go ahead and send it to you. Just holler at me

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Here are the pics.These are both bottom side pics.One is rusted and the other has dents on the bottom side

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

It was $19, and some change Fedex. Nabble was having some problems today.
Those pipes are actually in pretty good shape. I want them. I will get some close ups of the ones I have tomorrow.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I will get you some better pics tomorrow?...well,later today....?  ...sunday afternoon. I'll get them out in the sunlight so you have a better idea what they look like before you decide.I will also see how good they will clean up.I havent tried anything on them but i dont see any real rust other than the holes.I'll see if i can round up all the brackets,too.

I have never heard a bike with the 4 into 1s.Is this video accurate?If so,they are sweet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KegjxxwngoE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cls_v0OjEQs&feature=related

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

heres one just for fun    cb750 turbo!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zylsl7j-CSM&feature=related

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Those bikes sound weak! I wish I had a way to record the Toolmatic as it goes from 40-105 mph. It roars. A lot meaner growl. People always comment on how good it sounds. Can't believe I can wind it out like that without shifting.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

REally?!  I thought they sounded pretty good.Well if that is weak then i fo' sho' want me some 4x1s

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Yea. those bikes are too high pitched. They scream. The exhaust on the Toolmatic is lower pitched, and roars/growls. Sounds a lot more pleasing to the ear.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Do you remember when i said it was cool when to drag guys run the headers real low and sit their bikes on them? I have developed a new point of view as of this video   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJxJr5RTV9w&feature=related

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Shit My little sister has one of those I better take it away from her, before she hurts herself

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Dw07u
Sorry to interrupt, but did anyone happen to notice his top secret plans for some sort of domination?
Dress for the fall, not the ride...

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Shhhhhhh

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I was wondering if, since I do not have access to a welder right now. If, you would weld some patches over the holes? Maybe use some of that good steel from that customized 48 Olds hood? Also be sure to leave some goobers.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

You want me to patch up the pipes?  With patches or just weld the holes?

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Patches!

1234567 ... 12