Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

12345678 ... 12

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Oh be sure to hammer them down.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Ok but that is gonna cost extra..lets say??... a float bowl and a breather cover??  Hold on...already paid for,nevermind.    I will do it as smoothly as i possibly can.   You do know it will probably cause the chrome to peel,right?   So i guess that means you want them?

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Well Yea. It is going to be a rat. I might wrap them though. the only question is. Do, you want mine? I wanted to talk to, you about them.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I wish you would just call me! I'd love to have them!  What kinda trade you wanna work out?

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I could throw in a few empty beer bottles, or some WW-I surplus 30-06 ammo.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

EMPTY!?!?!? I already have some like that! Throw in some .50 lead balls and you gotta deal

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Clint Eastwood is going to kick your a%& when he finds out, you have his gun. I will have to run down to the tire store, for some wheel weights.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Shoot,he wishes he had this gun.HAHA   Supposed to be a Wyatt Earp replica...i dunno about that.But sure is fun to shoot at nightBOOM-FLASH!!!

What you got in mind on trading there knee-scraper?

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Oh yeah,i dont need that muffler if you wanna keep it

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I have two different head pipes, and two different mufflers. That's what I wanted to talk about.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Gotcha.  Well,not really.I am actually clueless.   Call me anytime tomorrow. I got you in my id so i know who it is this time.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

So, you definitely won't answer.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I will.Bedtime now.Later

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

TOOLS1 wrote
I have been thinking about pipes, for the Bob-A-Matic. If I decide to go Rat the new 4 into 2 will just not work. I went out, and dug through my pile of old pipes, and found these two old 4 into 1's.

I am afraid that they look like a cafe racer exhaust. I could wrap them. That would be cool, but they would still look like they belonged on a cafe racer.
TOOLS

OH YES! Definitely need the upsweeeps!!!Got greedy and worked of the F-Bomb tonight.I'll get yours squared away tomorrow.I have not been able to find your address.guess i lost it.Oops.Email it please,thank you sir

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

It's going to be Thur, or Fri before I can get yours out. But I ship on a faster truck.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I'll race ya.Im gonna specify it be delivered by a Chevy

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Well in that case, I'll have mine delivered with a 63 Falcon. That way it will even up the odds.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Piute
Well in that case, I'll have mine delivered with a 63 Falcon. That way it will even up the odds.
TOOLS

  Ranchero get all parts at once,was before the El Camino

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

The El Camino was GMs answer to Fords bad idea We shoot all Fords that come up this road,i might let this one pass,though

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Piute
 Thats why when you said the year of Pimpala El Camino didn't come out every model year,Fords lil falcon ,(had the 64 Ranchero F F PHugly)But painted it Fire engine red and did a lot of frosting on the glass and made plenty of money with it so it got pretty-er every day $$$ Piute $$$

12345678 ... 12