Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

12345 ... 8

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

clyde the ape
I was thinking of going out to this show.
Anyone know anything about this one???

http://cnj.craigslist.org/mcy/3155978178.html

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Vintage
Some years ago i did this ride, dog tired in the middle of the night, pure luck that i made it without a crash. Haven't been back but one day will, would be a great group ride.

Harry
1980 CB750F Super Sport
1982 CB900 Custom
1982 XV750 Virago

Grand Rapids, Michigan

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Book now if you wont a motel, or don't drink (alcohol) N ride back and forth like me from my house (2hr's)

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=bikers+blues+and+bbq+fayetteville&b=&fr=ie8

                                                           B. B. BBQ.
                                                   Butt's
                                                             Boobs
                                                                      Babe's
                               "O" a b.b.q. and some bike's..........did I say some Blue's music also

We here at BBB are really pumped about the 2012 rally.  Last year’s event was just so much fun with the music (free, of course), the BBQ contest, the stunt riders, the highwire motorcycle thrill show, the Miss BBB pageant, the professional arenacross, the………well, just the whole thing, that we can’t wait to do it again.  And we’re working on some changes to make it even better.

We’ve decided to consolidate our ladies’ rally (Bikes Babes and Bling) with Bikes Blues and BBQ and feature the best parts of “Bling” at “Blues”.  All of that will make for an even more enjoyable experience here in the Ozarks.

And speaking of the Ozarks, the very best part of the entire week is the chance to ride the Ozarks.  This year, we’re going to present new ride maps of some of our favorite rides, complete with a few attractions, restaurants, gas stations, and possibly even a bar or two along the way.  If you haven’t ridden the Ozarks yet, you’re in for a treat.  Wonderful scenery, mountain highways, quaint towns, and friendly people.   You’ll love every mile.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

    O.K. just woke up from power nap,

 Because I was awake and on the road heading to Fayetteville at 6:15am(were B.B. N B.B.Qs will be) To meet up with Vintage riders Breakfast club,any how 20 mph switchbacks 30-35s everywhere,long 40-50s also but lots of great riding spent good 8hrs in the saddle running her 90mph N up (straight aways)trying to catch up after they past slower vehicles,Bike did great ,couldn't use my rear brakes cause swing arm bushings  need replaced (wasn't missing run)had no time to change.These roads were not made for cars of trucks but bikes and not no bigg azz H.D.,they were out there ,but seem to be parked at Bar watching us have all the fun,maybe seen a couple outside of some towns but lots of street fighter style bikes ,think 1 went off a cliff (group of 25 or so on side of road)will check that
   Great bunch of guys "O"1 lady on cb 750 think 75.was 10-12 of us all sizes all with ark.antique plate's,think 1 Susukeee nice 750 water cooled.Looking forward to next months run,maybe stay in motel and talk N throw the

                                                                        THX. Piute

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

                      08/18/12
H.A.M.B. Mokan dragway ,no bikes but should be a blast from the past ,

  Few from breakfast club will be in pits and my lead will be working both and her husband and son in races .

  passed runs had bikes so maybe;
http://www.defiancespeedshop.com/?p=140

  GREAT video; Gasser Wagons RULE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4pH0rNfJJk

     Didn't see no Ol's

                           There she is resting bring my 10mm

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

The Olds is on stands and stripped as of now. I'm not happy about it but I have been told a few of the guys in my class are glad I'm gone In 2010 I was #1 qualifier at every race. I was King of the bye-runs! Sorry,only a bracker racer would get that last part.  *sigh* at least I have a bike now....

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Put a CB 750 engine in it.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Woooow. That would take a BIG sprocket to push ****lbs!

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

  Looking forward to this race need to check if any registered bikes,This may work to get a time slip next year (be more prepared and ready) I'm sure I can get some support from some in area I've never dragged with a crowd watching

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

          This 1 is 5 n 1/2 hours not riding that far alone,So need new Idea

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

   Well went to h.a.m.b. drags after 4hr's of work but was about half ways there,(work) There were a few guys from s.o.h.c.4 there had a 350 chev. dragster looking unit ,was busy hitting on some strange stuffwhen he ran,had a great time talking with 1 of the guys he was giving me great tips on tuning my bike.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Piute

                                      I am An El Cahaulic,this did run the strip

                                  piute putt at the H.A.M.B. Mo-Kan Drag Way

wes

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

wes
anybody ride close to upstae south carolina? ceasers head, hwy 11, mayb a quick run to tryon n.c. sometime? its camping season again.
With my opinion and your knowledge, we can change the world.
KEEP YOUR FISTS UP, FOR BALANCE AND PROTECTION!!!
i like fat chicks

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Piute

  Some don't think of it that way but your right nice N cool ,Fall Colors,Lil far for me ,Going to check out the fall colors here that I've yet to see.,I've got A date hook up one this wk-end but rain,(Issac)may just dodge the rain and call it good.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

    There's an over lap on rides (Trail of Tears)I wont to do but end close by each other sort of (havn't check complete miles YET.
     It's an hour N half to Miami,Okl. But don't know how long run is.YET

http://www.buffalobikerun.com/HOME.aspx

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Piute wrote
This 1 is 5 n 1/2 hours not riding that far alone,So need new Idea

      Guess I'm going Solo to this one ,But sure meet up with some there,
  Was checking on camping and hotel ,most were full WHAT THE HECK  There is a complete rally going on starting friday bands,games,check out the ole Vid.http://www.thehotspringsrally.com/

   I'm scooter tramping it ,My way ,You'll see why I have the set-up I do ,SWo can depend on self for most all,wished I had the trailer set-up So Judose could have fun to.Could get(trailer)but then couldn't go.All new area and people so best go alone just me N Poco ,never leave state with out one.

    WELL HAVE TO WORK at least its O.T.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

cdaiscool
Come to Stockwell, Mi. All Club Day so there will be a LOT of bikes. Sport, antique bikes, custom bikes. Whatever you fancy!
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Piute
    Heading to the Trail of Tears run ,
  plan to leave here Sunday and ride 5hrs to Hot Springs (that is the same place just wrong wk-end)then camp or motel ,Full tank and ready to hit  Wewaka,Oklahoma,9am monday morn. 40-60% chance of rain through out ride.
  Look at were all the rain is right here N were I'm going(Hot Springs) but not in Ok.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Piute

                                          Trail of Tears with piute putt

    This ride would have been at higher spirits if it hadn't been raining,there was I'd say about 2mile long doubles line of bikes,going fort it from N.Caroliyna ,Florida and all this way to Oklahoma.

Re: Post your LOCAL MOTORCYCLE EVENT/RALLY/SHOW/." HERE ".

Piute

                                                    18th Annual Victory Ride
        Lots OF RIDES AND THING HAPPENING IN AREA BUT THINK I'll GIVE BACK AND HELP THE HUNGRY n ALSO BE A VOLUNTEER FOR OTHER EVENT WITH THIS MISSION.

                                                            LAST YEAR PIC

12345 ... 8