Mortal Vindication "Name did change"

1 ... 45678910 ... 12

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Piute It must be very interesting living in your world

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Its the best kinda deal...just sign on the line!

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

My new regulator came today. Fun will begin tomorrow

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I DID IT, I DID IT I finely got the last 3 screws out, and the spigots are off.
I can now get them in the mail. Amazing what a little heat will do.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

A true professional.No tannerrite required?Take your time,bud.Im just now delving into electrical

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Tannerite would have been more fun I should have just sent, you the whole head. Would have been easier, and cheaper.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I hate you had to go to all that trouble.I thought they were off the bike.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Well the head was.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Mortal whata hooey???Have you been video games with the g-kids?  Vintagecb750 has clamps listed as 1 5/8 and 1 3/4

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

And?

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Pipes are 1 11/16 right?

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

According to my tape measure, and it's a goooood tape measure.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

Im sure it is,therein lies my concern.Still lookin'......

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I think I would go with the 1 3/4 clamps.

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

nevermind     i was looking at center clamps

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I found this on craigslist. It is very similar to what I want to do. http://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/2607558132.html

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

I dunno.No doubt,it is beautiful....but it looks like harley tins on a cb

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

You gotta shed some light on me,bud.The name sounds pretty cool,i'm just not smart enough to know what it means.hillbilly here...

Re: The Bob-A-Matic!!! "Name might change later"

It's REVENGE to the 1,000,000 power

1 ... 45678910 ... 12