Piute putt 1977 CB 750 F2

12345 ... 30

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

 was 14mm axcel clamp bolts..l.o.l.  This bike just sets so nice KOnging mmm? "O"see the shox angle (Shinyrib

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Yes,i see.I like bobbers but sometimes it looks like  people are trying to make Sporsters out of Hondas.I dont like that.After finding those long forks(10" longer)i think i wanna do a chopper next.They are pretty rusty,dont know if i can save them or not

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

I think that is one of the bikes that Kong himself built. I am doing something similar to the Bob-a-matic. Just took Toolbabes bobber off the table, and will be putting the Bob-a-matic on it this weekend.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

 your right it is Kongs,i just have to set lower,Wheels and tire might not be enough then again ,this winter after pulling out oil bagg N stuff(good doosh),My neihbor will weld just about any Idea i have,says his daughter,I like to sit up(back straight) and back all the time,even at the lights,I have to stand just to be almost flat footed,,Ya-no ...Piute n judose

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Hey Tools,how about some pics of Toolbabes bobber???pleeeeease????

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

You know, I have a few to put up. Just have not gotten much done lately. Been doing a lot of work on my buddy's K-3.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

  ..Gotta hand it to those Jap's,they sure did a good job building these headers n pipes,wiped the underside with a brush,wiped a lil chrome cleaner and they look good.a little time and they should look near new,there was a lot of surface rust,expected hole,would be crazy to buy new after they did such a great job.

Never rebuild calipers before (always bought whole new) should I put a lil oil around the seal ?and how bout the piston lil on there also?
   Now to make my muffler,modifying a tractor muff.Can't be / look no worse then those straight pipe,covered with heat tape cause there chrome turn blk n blu,not being tuned properly........ Piute......

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

I use a very thin layer of Caliper, or silicone grease to lubricate the piston/seals when assembling calipers. What did, you use to clean the chrome?

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

  Caliper Grease name like that has to be some here some-weres  lil green turtle found laying around the shop named

chrome cleaner n rust remover and stiff lil 1"x1" brush 2.99 at wally-world if I remember right,gets every wear scubbing O-well..works great...Piute N Judose...

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Wish i was as lucky as you.I got holes on bottom side of my baloniesNever heard them when it was running so screw it.Any idea on cleaning up the flanges?Mine look like poo,all rusty.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

I used the same Turtle and a brass tooth brush,And your rear caliper is totaly different then mine,Mine are the same as the front but different mounting bgacket is all,

I'm just keep my eye's out for same as mine,Another "77" (F) is what I have to get,Like my KZ need a complete parts bike

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

brass tooth brushyou're a tuff dude.    So your bike is a 77 F      i'll keep my eyes peeled

heres ya some muffs!

Check these wheels out boss man! Didn't know you could do drum on a comstar?That looks bad azz!I know you said you didn't like header wrap,but i kinda dig it.Am i retarded or is the kick starter missing from this pic

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Yep, your retarded.    Not that is a CB 650. No kick start. Honda made the comstar in several versions. The 16 inch one I am using on the Bob-A-Matic is a drum break model.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

No kick?! Wheres the fun in that?!  Love those wheels,i only ditched mine because i wanted drums.Can they be converted or are they brake specific?Cause i know mine have a huge hub-center-monster-thingy on the rear.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

That I do not know

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Whaaaat?!?!   Have i stumped the Tool master?!?! Impossible!!!   I'm sure it will come to you later

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Daddyman
Piute here is an OLD School Chopper!
Steam Powered, how cool is that!
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Steam Powered, how cool is that!
 I'd say it is HOTjust right for coffee,I like the bobbers my self ,2 cylinder(light as possible)back N forth to work witch isn't even out of town,local stuff,.Is what my ole KZ 750 B was going to be,But brothers playing with his 1st build and 1st cycle also.IT GOT PAINT perail base ...Piute

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

I dont want my butt that close to my tire...i dont have any to spare as it is...never did have any butt.....when i was little they had to spank the neighbors boy when i got in trouble

Steam powered?! very cool,still trying to figure it out.Theres no stove,so the range must be pretty shortThat,and the tires are wore out...not a lick of tread left on them...terrible excuse of a motorcycleThat was a cool pic!!

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Daddyman
Thought you would like the drum breaks though Rib's
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado
12345 ... 30