Piute putt 1977 CB 750 F2

1234 ... 30

Piute putt 1977 CB 750 F2

                                                          Have A great start

 after a good cleaning and clear coat,custom cover (self)

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

                                                     (judose)
                                 And A great partner,But no thumbs

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

I like the stitching on that seat.Real fancy looking!   Not a bad looking dog either...
wes

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

wes
good luck with the electrical. hope it is simple and cheap.
With my opinion and your knowledge, we can change the world.
KEEP YOUR FISTS UP, FOR BALANCE AND PROTECTION!!!
i like fat chicks

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

The smaller the front sprocket. The faster the takeoff will be, but the top speed will be slower. The opposite, for the rear. The larger it is, the faster the takeoff, but the top speed will be slower. So smaller front, and larger rear = lots of fun around town, and stoplight drag races, but no fun on the highway.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

http://www.partsnmore.com/parts/honda/cb750/?filters[category]=chassis&filters[fitting]=custom

See if what you need is here.Seem to be decent prices on this site

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

  .. there out of diaphragm and piston (been out),there rubber caliper kit is for 2 (in stock) but may need piston,most likely Thx....Piute

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

yeah,pistons can get pricey i noticed

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Just paid $81.00 plus shipping, for a caliper piston.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

81 bucks was it stainless or gold,+ limo shipping ?..TOOLS look like I will need that speedo drive(blade inside is broke) my cusin has to go to Topika,not sure when ? but can get or better yet I'll send you a self paid "box" & $ you can just slip in mail,I'lltake the one I have and weight it...?..Piute...If thats kool with you,would like to see that hondomatic though

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Just PM me your address. I'll get it out to, you.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

 Thank You TOOLS,not even x-mas good day.Thinking of painting(2tone flat n glos) my wheel since it's off get a good look/idea before see if it's worth powder coating lil color line mmm.Really KOOL TOOLS THX> AGAIN...PIute

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

WELL,my latest up date on Piute's Putt,painting legs,brakes,frnt wheel,waiting on parts,plenty to do..Piute N Judose

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

You are painting your fork legs?I gotta see that.I was planning on polishing mine,but painting sure would be easier.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Piute
ALL blk. was to much blk.??thinking casting gray on 5 star,break it up,good thing didn't pay fo powder.Verizon stole my minutes,mo pics on Friday...Piute...

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

I kinda dig the painted forks!!! Looks stealthy.Hey,which caliper did you need?I'm not using my rear disc setup anymore

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

                              need to pull that calliper weres my 12mm

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

A 12mm?!?!  Must be aftermarket
1234 ... 30