Piute putt 1977 CB 750 F2

1234567 ... 30

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

                                       PIUTE PUTT 1977 CB 750 F2 SUPER SPORT  SPEC'S
 FROM:              http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/honda_cb_750_f_2_1977.php

                  81 d.o.h.c. only 4 hp.diff.then a 77 F2(73hp.),See what A good / diff.head job could do ?

Model: Honda CB 750 F 2
Year: 1977
Category: Sport touring
Rating: 66.5 out of 100. Show full rating and compare with other bikes
Engine and transmission
Displacement: 736.00 ccm (44.91 cubic inches)
Engine type: In-line four, four-stroke
Power: 73.00 HP (53.3 kW)) @ 9000 RPM
Top speed: 197.0 km/h (122.4 mph)
Compression: 9.0:1
Bore x stroke: 61.0 x 63.0 mm (2.4 x 2.5 inches)
Valves per cylinder: 2
Fuel control: OHC
Cooling system: Air
Gearbox: 5-speed

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Now that sounds like fun!

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Pretty sure I'm going some from another foruim will be there and are the one's who told me,but there on other side(Lebanon)east10-20 miles,I'm on west 60 miles away.So may take the company truck grill and chest and have a B_B_Q.were every-one can gather around.And Get to know them and keep the woman hot....Piute N Judose..if no dogs I'm not going.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

You're supposed to ride your bike out there!

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

What kinda Elky parts you need boss man?Thats pretty cool you and Judose cruisin' together.We know you got those rear pegs down tooHave fun!

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

I do not know what Piute needs, but I need an engine, for mine. And I just spent my engine money on the Toolbagger.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Id sell ya a small block    but it'd never make it there by spring

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

What? you'd send it through USPS?

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

What kinda Elky parts you need boss man?Interior pillar vinyl covers(4)
 door panels(top peace) carpetMaybe
  No Ford Motors in this shop only ones that need fixed...Piute...

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Got the carbs on started right up,Idle down on it's own(pretty much) but not adjusted right yet still reading all passed post to put all together for proper tune before sync.may have to go to shop for that .I don't think so if I can get this next step right with Paul's help,I'll post for some-one to do it and I'll be there or they can come to my (Paul's) Auto-shop(MAIN STREET AUTO),Exhaust sounder not bad Ya-no I don't know what they are suppose to sound like any-how,It will screamas far as sound goes...Piute N Judose..
  For some reason the key seemed dead,power to main fuse and could jump starterBut no headlight,forward power,started to pull head lamp and dam thing lit up.so guess I take a better look inside the bucket in Morn,
  Now I guess I can do more painting needs more grey

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

VROOOOM!   Good deal,glad you got her running!  I know i was so excited first time i got mine fired up.Like you,i don't know what they usually sound like...dont care....i dig how mine sounds

I need to pick your brain about fiberglass.I'm not new to 'glass but i dont know all the secrets either.

I might just get you to build it for me too.That way i know it will hold up!

Sorry on the Elky parts.I can get my hands on suspension parts real easy.Dont have any interior parts.Your year model,does it interchange with the Malibus any?

I hadnt realized your bike was a SS too(bone head...i know)  Paint looks good.Keep it up!

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

"I'll post for some-one to do it and I'll be there" Does this mean your coming over with beer?

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Piute
  There was one other method to do it by ,taking carbs off and shining a light in and have all 4 with the same amount of light coming thru sliders when looking in from other side,Now that should get me to the store for ,,BUT wondering if I pick it up here by the house I'd have something to drink while I try to fix along the road,BUT if I got it close by your toolshed I'd have A cold one while watchingDoes it take both hands...Piute N Judose...

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

If the mug is big enough I use both hands.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

 WELL run into another prob.? Solved 609

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

I like it. I painted the carb on Toolbabes Bobber.

Re: Piute putt "77" CB750F

Piute
Realy happy the way they turned out was a pain to prep and ran out of time, to do all 4 ,So doing the 2 & 3 another time during winter ,takes to long to get off all the casting slobbers,and don't have a complete gasket kit handy,there pretty dry.
 Found a way to sync the carbs with a flashlight and believe it will be well enough ,to get me thru to ride  >>>Piute<<<N>>>Judose<<<

1234567 ... 30