Random Thoughts

1 ... 48495051525354

Re: Random Thoughts

Deer season is right around the corner. Time to fill the freezer up. :)

Re: Random Thoughts

Truck
My mother asked me once how I could shoot Bambi
"Easy, as I pull the trigger I just think of how damn tasty he is!"
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Random Thoughts

free2ride
and there you have it. you can go 1,000 posts on a page if you list . . . but that's it that's all. you can't view anything over 1,000 -- ya gotta go back to the classic look.
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Random Thoughts

Truck wrote
My mother asked me once how I could shoot Bambi
"Easy, as I pull the trigger I just think of how damn tasty he is!"
Shooting one is sooo much nicer than hitting them with your truck. :)

Re: Random Thoughts

piute 2
Shootem all ! Less is better when on a bike.

Re: Random Thoughts

piute 2 wrote
Shootem all ! Less is better when on a bike.
lol   That's really not a bad point.

in other news....

I FINALLY HAVE TWO BOXES READY TO BE SHIPPED!!!!!

Re: Random Thoughts

I don't believe it.

Re: Random Thoughts

Oh, you better believe it. Oil tanks and radioactive stuff traveling all over the East coast.

Re: Random Thoughts

Truck
So I've been watching some old biker build off shows on YouTube, and some newer shows. I still haven't figured out the point of paying $100,000 for a bike that is to outlandish to ride.
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Random Thoughts

piute 2

Just for looks. Cause us can't ride the damb thing.

On Nov 20, 2015 8:25 AM, "Truck [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
So I've been watching some old biker build off shows on YouTube, and some newer shows. I still haven't figured out the point of paying $100,000 for a bike that is to outlandish to ride.
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Random-Thoughts-tp4037480p4059098.html
To unsubscribe from Random Thoughts, click here.
NAML

Re: Random Thoughts

free2ride
piute 2 wrote
On Nov 20, 2015 8:25 AM, "Truck" wrote:

> So I've been watching some old biker build off shows on YouTube, and some
> newer shows. I still haven't figured out the point of paying $100,000 for a
> bike that is to outlandish to ride.
if I had a hundred grand in my pocket I sure wouldn't be spending it on something that I can only look at.
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Random Thoughts

easyrider12
Hey guys, its been a while, I just put the goldwing away this past Thursday after getting hit with ice pellets and freezing rain on the way home from work.   I had to shovel snow and ice up to the door of my buddy.s shed before tucking away the bike.  I paid in advance for storage with several beverages...😯
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Random Thoughts

easyrider12
Just read through the first ten or so pages of random thoughts....lol😂
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Random Thoughts

Hey, Easy. Good to see you're still kicking :)

Re: Random Thoughts

Hey Free2ride, I know you have a really nice DOHC CB 750, could you help this guy out? http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/1981-cb750-custom-td4059206.html

Re: Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Truck
Why do people put adds up on craigslist, then never answer them!?!?!?!?!?
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Random Thoughts

easy, their wife watches them put up the ad, but doesn't watch to see if anyone responds. "Sorry bun, I guess no one wants it right now. I'll try to sell it later." Then hopes she forgets about it.

Re: Random Thoughts

Truck
Yeah, but I'm not looking to steal someone's bike, I'm looking for a dog!
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Random Thoughts

piute 2

No kidding, been trying to make trade. With el Camino? Slackers. Or just can't I guess.

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Random-Thoughts-tp4037480p4059386.html